**Position available at: **
- Plaza Bintang Miri, Sarawak
- Accountable for the sales of Health Division
- Accountable for stockholding / inventory control of Health Division
- Provide professional service in pharmaceutical care to all customers
- Provide general advice on healthcare (and beauty care as well)
- Maintain good communication and working relationship with all staff within the store, and with the Head Office.
- Assist in day-to-day operations of the store whenever the needs arise.
- Must be a Registered Member with the Malaysian Pharmacy Board
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s Degree, Pharmacy/Pharmacology or equivalent.
- Required languages: English, Bahasa Malaysia
- 5 working days per week
- Strong interpersonal skills with a pleasant personality
- Responsible and self-motivated
- Able to perform shift duties
- Permanent position available
Successful applicant can look forward to:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Contractual bonus
- Staff purchase discounts
- Medical, hospitalization and insurance coverage
- Annual performance reviews and salary adjustments
- Great career progression and development for outstanding achievers
- Motivating and challenging work environment