Manage outlet performance primarily through sales and servicing, profitability, process adherence and staff development to achieve excellent customer experience and Company objectives.
- Manage and deploy the manpower and outlet operations to deliver best customer experience.
- Lead, develop, motivate and inspire outlet staff towards maximum performance in surpassing all set targets.
- Execute the strategies driven by ROM and Head Office to achieve outlet primary key indicators through tactical approach and initiatives.
- Set the outlet performance and standards as a benchmark to other Tier 2 & 3 outlets.
- Accountable to solve difficult / escalated customer problems and provide guidance to retail associates in providing consistent and effective resolutions.
- Effectively drive the outlet based on the Company’s objectives and performance initiatives and its effectiveness to the management.
- Manage, check and enforce all promotional programs, displays and key activities are delivered within the set standards. Report non-compliance matters for ROM / Regional Coordinator further action.
- Enforce the team to comply with its administrative/operations standards (guidelines, policies and procedures) as well as all legal health and safety guidelines.
- Provide coaching and guidance to outlet staff in meeting acceptable operation standards to achieve Customer Service & Experience objectives.
- Collate and report all outlet reporting as per guideline, timeline and standards required.
- Monitor and control the relevant cost elements in achieving profitable, effective and efficient operations.
- Acting as Regional Operations Manager in managing region during specific time – Delegation of Authority.
- 10 years in Retail, Sales, Customer Service or Branch Operations
- Strong background and experience in Retail Store/Outlet Operations
- Business Acumen
- Managing people/team
- Good Interpersonal Skill /Reporting
- Strategy Planning (Stock Level, Planning Stock)