WHY JOIN US?
- Be part of the team in Malaysia leading retail book chain
- Clear career ladder / progression
- Dynamic and challenging working environment
Oversee and manage business activities of a department to achieve sales, profit and growth objectives.
Responsible for department front line functions.
To carry out day-to-day operations and improve department performance in terms of sales revenue, cost control, customers’ awareness and staff development.
Tertiary education with at least 1 - 2 years working experience.
Must be able to read and speak in Mandarin in order to handle Chinese Books Department.
Possess good leadership and management skills.
Strong interest and passionate to work in retail industry.
Able to work in shift hours, weekends & public holidays.
- Staff purchase discount
- Medical & insurance coverage
- Soft skills & technical training opportunities
- Career advancement