You are: (personality / competencies etc)
Digital savvy (good with apps)
Good communication skills
Pleasant personality & smiling face
High energy and drive
Results and customer oriented
Well groomed – neat and tidy, professional and pleasant disposition
Work independently with minimum supervision
Must be willing to be located at any Digi Stores assigned
Able to work during weekends and public holidays
Your Responsibilities: (What is this role all about? What does the applicant have to do?)
- Meet all KPI set and deliver end-to-end customer experience; deliver excellent experience and FCR (first contact resolution) to customers.
- Proactive in approaching customers, ask questions to identify customer needs, sell / cross sell / upsell the relevant product and solution, introduce digital apps according to customer needs
- Handles all enquiries, customer complaints, disputes etc accurately and efficiently, in a professional and friendly manner, aligned with Digi processes and guidelines. Follow up with customers where necessary and close the loop timely.
- Be customer focused and go extra mile for customers. Be a Digi Friend to customers
- Comply to stores SOPP and Way of Work.
- Responsible for all customer information, monetary transactions and company assets (devices, accessories, SIM card, cash floats, daily collections, tablets, MyKad reader etc) to be properly handled and accounted.
- Ensure proper reconciliation of sales and cash at end of day daily, so that there is no lost, fraud or abuse
- Behave with integrity and to report on any misconduct
- Be a part in making sure store is at tip top condition, neat and tidy, displays are in good condition and to highlight to Store Head if there is anything not working well
- Participate in trainings and activities provided
Your Merits: (these are must haves in terms of qualifications & experience & specific technical /professionals skills that you want from the applicant)
- SPM, preferably diploma, STPM or degree.
- Digital savvy with working knowledge of mobile and digital apps
- Experience in a retail environment will be an advantage
- Patient and comfortable dealing with irate or challenging customers
- Loves meeting people and helping people