You are the head and source of inspiration to the restaurant team who ensures the sales building aspect of the outlet is in order by planning 1 to 3 months in advance, as well as being responsible for guest satisfaction in the outlet through combining planning and day-to-day operations activities as well as local store marketing and promotion to drive sales revenue.
- Accountable for profitability of the restaurant by building sales and controlling costs within the budget.
- Overall responsible to co-ordinate all activities in the restaurant with the aim of achieving smooth operations and creating exceptional guests’ satisfaction.
- Ensure promotions and local store marketing plans are executed effectively to achieve the expected sales result.
- Measure customers’ satisfaction, handle customer feedbacks/complaints and services recovery.
- Ensure restaurant has an optimal number of staff, take necessary actions to reduce staff turnover rates and make full utilization of manpower resources to maximize productivity.
- Responsible for training, motivating and leading the team to achieve the expected work performance.
- Responsible for compliance to all work and service standards, food preparation, hygiene standards in accordance with the restaurant quality, service, ambience & value guidelines, as well as relevant regulatory requirements.
- Manage shifts in rotation with the other restaurant management team to ensure proper hand-over/take-over of subsequent shifts.
- Complete daily paperwork, periodic inventories and statistical reports.
- Possess at least a Diploma or relevant certificate in F&B/hospitality/culinary studies.
- Minimum 4 years of supervisory experience in F&B industry.
- Sound knowledge in full dimensions of restaurant functions including cost management, customer handling, purchasing, manpower planning, people management, workplace safety and record-keeping.
- Able to handle a wide range of activities, identify issues and recommend proper solutions to restaurant problems.
- Can speak, read and write English and Bahasa Malaysia sufficiently. Mandarin speaking is an added advantage.
- Enjoy interacting with people and possess excellent interpersonal skills to maintain good relationships with guests.
- Self-disciplined, self-motivated and good leadership qualities to lead, communicate and motivate team towards achieving the goals and objectives.
- Always maintain high standard of personal hygiene, neatly attired and professionally groomed.
- Ability to engage in physical activities which requires long hours of standing during the working shift.
- Required to work on rotating shift basis which include weekends and public holidays.