Restaurant For best Steamboat

Hi, Every body…long time i no take steamboat liao. Mother days coming soon on this sunday , pls recomment me wat is the steamboat most delicious … name of place pls…Thanks…many many much …Xie Xie da jia…

i think Little China not bad

How much per-head?

any new shop just open ? …how about yummy yummy ? any comment ?

Sun City’s Steam Boat.

is the 1 at the yakin commercial ctr there counted as steamboat?

i not sure , thts one i wanna to ask for it … but , i heard my friend just nw they say very very hard to eat the food cause thier ffod not fresh …some time the waiter also very slow come to served u too…and the price really "chin chai one " not reliable …when i heard it i really dun want go there liao…

the yakin there de wor… downstairs love dance studio tat 1 wor… i go there the service good le… i always go there eat le… not bad wor… the price also cheaper than the boulevard 1… but i go at nite n will always choose the older waiter wif a spec… his service vry good…

Can try steamboat buffet at Mega hotel.

the yakin there de wor… downstairs love dance studio tat 1 wor… i go there the service good le… i always go there eat le… not bad wor… the price also cheaper than the boulevard 1… but i go at nite n will always choose the older waiter wif a spec… his service vry good…[/quote]

imposibble la, y the waiter serve me like tat, not fair le, coz u ar gal?? everytime i order the same food smile not same le. :oops:

Hey! I do like steamboat buffet too… Where can get a nice “Buffet Steamboat” wif reasonable price?
Want to know the price per head too!!! Thks

the yakin there de wor… downstairs love dance studio tat 1 wor… i go there the service good le… i always go there eat le… not bad wor… the price also cheaper than the boulevard 1… but i go at nite n will always choose the older waiter wif a spec… his service vry good…[/quote]

imposibble la, y the waiter serve me like tat, not fair le, coz u ar gal?? everytime i order the same food smile not same le. :oops:[/quote]
dunno o… i went there all the time service not bad lo… tat guy really know how 2 intro the foods… hehe… satisfy wif it…

little china shi da bian~ dun go…black shop lai de~LoLs

micheal steamboat at boulevard there very nice also. behind proton.

ma ma de steamboat zhui hao ~

Mum’s steamboat are the best!!!
Passion Corner? Anyone try it? Quite nice but bit expensive.

hehe papama
little china really is a black shop lai de …guo tou exp ah…
even tambah water also need to count…omg…

may i know where is the location for mum steamboat ?

[quote=“lacelace”]hehe papama
little china really is a black shop lai de …guo tou exp ah…
even tambah water also need to count…omg…[/quote]

Aiyo i didnt recommend little china lar. Been there once. The environment still ok but didnt ask them to add soup. It has a bad location and i think the business not so well (just i think ok). If i go to that area, i prefer to go to Siamese Secret. The fried kueh tiao quite nice.

Nobody went to Passion Corner before?

:?:

The location? At our own home sweet home :smiley:
what we mean here is steamboat prepared by our own mother are the best lar
Happy Mothers Day!!!