**Responsibility : **
- Perform outpatient clinic and surgical operations and interventions safely and professionally.
- Able to perform gastrocopy, colonoscopy and lapaoroscopy and cancer surgery
- Work well with nurses,anesthesiologists and other colleagues in harmony.
- Complete paperwork on procedures, diagnoses, outcomes, and other factors.
- Talk with patients to explain procedures and their risks and outcomes.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine from recognised University
- Possess a postgraduate degree of the related specialty – Masters Degree/ Membership of the Royal College or equivalent
- Registered with the National Specialist Register
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- With valid Annual Practising Certificate, National Specialist Register and full registration with Malaysian Medical Council
- Foreign Specialist with their undergraduate and postgraduate degree recognised by Malaysian Ministry of Health (http://www.mmc.gov.my/images/contents/Second%20Schedule/Second%20Schedule%20-%20Updated%2020170117.pdf)