Renovation Suggestion

I read the disappointment with contractors/renovation and I wanted to share my experience.

Knowing my lack of information and finding a suitable contractor, I decided to go for an interior designer. I went through Sean Huang (he has advertised his services on mc net) and it turned out to be a good decision for me. He got the contractor (a nice simple man who quoted me about 50% less than another 2 contractors). I started the first payment when the materials arrived in my house (cement, steel rods) and I paid it in 3 progressive payments with the last payment made after the completion of the renovation. Sean organized the gas piping contractor, the water contractor, the electrician (an excellent one!), the netting guy, the grill/windows guy). This particular contractor has 2 Indonesian workers who are very skilled. The tiles were laid professionally. I work abroad and they finished the entire renovation within my stipulated period of 3 weeks. Sean also advised on many color schemes/tiles type/furnishings. I had my own ideas and we talked it over a lot. In the end, he was right in many areas! Good luck to anyone out there wanting to do renovations!

and …

Sen Huang <–is interior designer?

[quote=“Tracy Liew”]I read the disappointment with contractors/renovation and I wanted to share my experience.

Knowing my lack of information and finding a suitable contractor, I decided to go for an interior designer. I went through Sean Huang (he has advertised his services on mc net) and it turned out to be a good decision for me. He got the contractor (a nice simple man who quoted me about 50% less than another 2 contractors). I started the first payment when the materials arrived in my house (cement, steel rods) and I paid it in 3 progressive payments with the last payment made after the completion of the renovation. Sean organized the gas piping contractor, the water contractor, the electrician (an excellent one!), the netting guy, the grill/windows guy). This particular contractor has 2 Indonesian workers who are very skilled. The tiles were laid professionally. I work abroad and they finished the entire renovation within my stipulated period of 3 weeks. Sean also advised on many color schemes/tiles type/furnishings. I had my own ideas and we talked it over a lot. In the end, he was right in many areas! Good luck to anyone out there wanting to do renovations![/quote]

Hi, Tracy, please check PM. tq.

Hi E@WyC, I received yr pm. But I don’t seem to be able to reply to it. Not sure why. If you can pm me your email add, I will be happy to provide details.

Good Day Tracy, can you mail me ranggon@gmail.com his contact and if possible the contactors too.

[quote=“Tracy Liew”]I read the disappointment with contractors/renovation and I wanted to share my experience.

Knowing my lack of information and finding a suitable contractor, I decided to go for an interior designer. I went through Sean Huang (he has advertised his services on mc net) and it turned out to be a good decision for me. He got the contractor (a nice simple man who quoted me about 50% less than another 2 contractors). I started the first payment when the materials arrived in my house (cement, steel rods) and I paid it in 3 progressive payments with the last payment made after the completion of the renovation. Sean organized the gas piping contractor, the water contractor, the electrician (an excellent one!), the netting guy, the grill/windows guy). This particular contractor has 2 Indonesian workers who are very skilled. The tiles were laid professionally. I work abroad and they finished the entire renovation within my stipulated period of 3 weeks. Sean also advised on many color schemes/tiles type/furnishings. I had my own ideas and we talked it over a lot. In the end, he was right in many areas! Good luck to anyone out there wanting to do renovations![/quote]

You mean Mr Sean Huang from SJDA sdn bhd isit ? i herd of that company before not bad you can see the showhouse that has been done by them at pujut 2 if m not mistaken…

post some picture of the works the contractor have done.

Hi,

Not all are the same.Some are do but,before you proceed u have to have a valid paperwork to sign,agreement to follow so thing are having black and white.anything “capsize” from the deal,u can always bring it to the authority.

Need more supportive shown - such as rendering idea, pictures of work done.

Its hard to buy, because your words are just like marketing. So TS, do post things up as you claim or face a report & to be purge thread.

Hi Tracy, how to contact this guy?

agree. want to see the workmanship.

ehh…no before and after pics meh? we want pics…we want pics…we want pics…lol…

Can PM me if u need very good contractor

[quote=“hammerguy”]Can PM me if u need very good contractor

0148798939[/quote]

can you share here. must not hide any good contractors. Please share.

share pictures first then ppl got confident to call lehh…

means that Sean Huang is a recommended contractor.

we want evidence, photo pls…
words doenst mean anything :slight_smile:

[quote=“lyn.lyn”]we want evidence, photo pls…
words doenst mean anything :)[/quote]
but…photo also can be taken from others. cannot prove much.