• Acquire and foster relationships with high net worth customers with the objective of generating revenue.
• Prepare and pro-actively execute sales plans for individual prospective customers by using internal sources and marketing activities.
• Market investment products and cross-sell bank consumer products to new and existing customers that include lending products, credit cards, Islamic banking products and insurance.
• Foster customer relationship by adopting an advisory role to provide value added services.
• Provide after sales service to strengthen relationships and ensure consistent delivery of superior banking experience.
• Ensure customer loyalty and promote brand identity by providing excellent customer service through regular contact with clients, keeping abreast of latest updates and conducting reviews on usage of our range of products.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
• Minimum 2 years of working experience in wealth/banking sales.
• Candidate with below certifications will be an added advantage:
o Investor Protection Professional Certification (IPPC)
o FIMM Computerised Unit Trust Examination (CUTE)
• Self-motivated and committed, with a desire to achieve goals and targets.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to set and maintain high standards of professionalism, work ethics and team spirit.
• Able to perform work under pressure in meeting tight deadlines.
• Proactive team player and able to work independently.