Rela

RELA…

Take away their uniform, no different than school leavers lepak2 & wasting ‘parents’ money.

Dont want
…sorry…

[quote=“J.Howard”]RELA…

Take away their uniform, no different than school leavers lepak2 & wasting ‘parents’ money.[/quote]

Same too those uniform in Blue color… lepak here & there… fighting crime or rather crime preventive. ?? sure or not?

Omnipresence = Prevention
Theoretically, Prevention>Detection + Correction

Both RELA & JPAM are deployed and utilised by the Home Ministry to help PDRM. At least there’s visible ‘law-enforcement’ out there now as compared to before. But they only have ‘powers’ if they are with members of PDRM.

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=48312&start=0

Pdrm ,real and blue shirt all same d la… Just lepak and want ask for money only…

Am wondering why they have to be in big group together? Usually i saw more than 10 of them together - police, the green uniform and blue uniform.
Why not split into 2 groups at different locations?

When they patroling also in big group just like the father (the polis) taking the childrens (green & blue uniform) out for shopping… the “childrens” usually walk at the back and playing with their handphone and chatting.
At times they will lepak at the coffee shop.

They think they r the boss of the town … Like gangster walk in group… And want ask for kopi o

i like those rela, especially when they are stationed at hidden parking space where car-thieve usually lurkings, they make me feel safe. in fact, i specifically talk to them, asking them to look over my car. ehehe.

ask for kopi-O? did that happen before?

otherwise that’s a very serious allegation… :roll:

Police always ask for
Kopi o d la

i saw a few roadblocks that using RELA or JPAM to “assist” police during the roadblocks. But, the police officer is not there during the period…i don’t know where they go but, for me it is not right to let RELA of JPAM officer to handle the roadblocks without supervision by the police officers…

If your allegation is true. Please send it to kpdmiri@rmp.gov.my with all the info you have.

Maybe the police went to take a leak or something :lol:

I believe the PDRM and JPJ are the only legitimate authorities allowed to carry out road-blocks.

I went cycling to Luak Bay last week and I saw this group of Rela people hanging around. There’s 2 male, look like in their teenage years, having “fun” with one another. One guy was you-know-the-f-word the other guy with style-dogs-use.

waste rakyat $$

Gov is using our money , to hired unusefull people’s…they wont care about that because it’s not their money.

I believe the PDRM and JPJ are the only legitimate authorities allowed to carry out road-blocks.[/quote]
According to my Legal Counsel, if they follow the procedure, a Chief Inspector or ASP must be presence during Road Block.