Red Hong's imagination of soaring bird

I came across this artwork when randomly surfing the net… The Soaring Bird is Reds interpretation of how 1500 printouts from a single Ink Advantage cartridge freed her imagination and let her creativity soar. I guess this big soaring bird representing her dreams and her passion towards arts… you guys should learn from her too… =)

she makes me feel so proud to be malaysian. her artworks inspire me alot… cant believe HP printer can make her dreams come true. with one HP Ink Advantage cartridge only, there she made a masterpiece…

http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii5 … dHong1.jpg

with only one HP ink cartridge that cost RM 37, A4 papers, clips, file rings and tapes… she can make a priceless masterpiece with the most economic materials. bravo, truly bravo…

I can’t afford hp ink lol, but how did a single ink advantage print out continuous a4 page taped together? I only know of a software that is able to do that.

Good to see upcoming talented artist nowadays…especially perform her artwork in unique way ya… this hp inkjet really cool…and get good feedback from RED ya…hehe from this video… never expect printer can do this…

I really like to see young talented artist …by using hp inkjet can produce such amazing artwork… This hp inkjet is so cool huh…got a good feedback from RED too…

i smell a fish created multiple account to promote this HP printer… oh watever… im being too suspicous

but cant really stop myself from saying it when looking at the number of post and join date

good luck at your sale

What model you talking about? Hp ink at Rm37? Refillable or replacement ink isit? But stop using hp 4 years ago. Just after I gave up buying 2 sets hp ink for Brother. Just refilled once in 4 months into the huge reservoir. At rm 80 black it still has at least refill for at least 20 times.

Yes indeed she is a great artist… if u guys want to know more about Red Hong, the masterpiece or HP Ink Advantage catridge…check it out here
http://h20424.www2.hp.com/campaign/inka … rview.html

What model you talking about? Hp ink at Rm37? Refillable or replacement ink isit? But stop using hp 4 years ago. Just after I gave up buying 2 sets hp ink for Brother. Just refilled once in 4 months into the huge reservoir. At rm 80 black it still has at least refill for at least 20 times.[/quote]

think it’s a new product la…saw the ads on the paper today also