We are looking to hire a Recruitment Manager who is responsible for the development and implementation of the recruitment plan for all undergraduate and postgraduate University programmes, including generation of enquiries, conversion, and agent liaison.
The Recruitment Manager will manage the Curtin Malaysia student recruitment team, and school’s liaison teams and will work closely with all Faculties, alumni, international, PR, web and publications teams. The incumbent will play a key role in contribution to the development of the financial viability of the University and will be the main point of expertise on student recruitment matters.
- Develop the undergraduate and postgraduate recruitment strategies for the University in line with the strategic objectives of the University.
- Undertake and coordinate the provision of market intelligence to provide insights into market conditions, pricing, portfolio development, competitor activity and customer behaviour, particularly in the ASEAN marketplace.
- Prepare recruitment events strategy and to manage the planning, delivery and evaluation of undergraduate and postgraduate student recruitment events.
- Manage the recruitment budget, and ensure that University Finance regulations are adhered to.
- Lead and manage the development and implementation of recruitment advertising campaigns and marketing materials.
- Oversee the Schools Liaison strategy to ensure that the team undertake a rigorous programme of school’s liaison that supports the objectives of the University, building partnerships and generating applications in Malaysian feeder schools, public schools and state schools.
- Lead the development and management of CRM campaigns with student prospects and to closely link the CRM with specific programme and Faculty recruitment.
- Work closely with external partners, particularly schools, to oversee development of appropriate relationships and partnerships with stakeholder and feeder institutions.
- Work closely with an agent network to ensure maximum support.
- A degree in Marketing or Business Administration.
- More than 5 years of related working experience in an education industry.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, out of the box, creative, innovative and proactive in identifying new strategies, campaigns and opportunities.
- Demonstrated effective planning skills, including developing marketing plan, setting and monitoring marketing budget and interpreting market trends and data to make strategic recommendations.
- Demonstrated outstanding interpersonal; written and negotiation skills at a senior level, effective oral (including presentation skills) with a wide variety of people and with cross cultural sensitivity. Demonstrated ability to produce written reports that are clear and accurate.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop a multifunctional team to deliver excellence in marketing, engagement and customer service
- Demonstrated experience in achieving strategic business outcomes through effective resource management in a complex environment and in the development and delivery of omnichannel marketing strategies.
- Demonstrated experience in CRM, Digital Marketing, Marketing automation and customer service excellence.
- Demonstrated a solid understanding of lead generation, nurture and conversion principles.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems in a collaborative manner, with proven experience in ensuring continuos improvement and quality assurance in processes and systems.