Reckless Driver QMU 9272 - white twin cab

The owner of this twin cab. dont know how to used highway. simply swing from left to right WITHOUT any signal.

if got grandma grandpa very sick in the twin cab how? sounds reasonable? let it be lah…

going toward upper side (permy / lutong)
i dont think so…
if so… why didnt switch on the emergency light?
most properly another idiot driver?

It’s normal scene in Malaysia road.
Majority of drivers on the road do this.

Let it be? what happen if this driver cause the accident to others? :!:

Let it be? what happen if this driver cause the accident to others? :!:[/quote]brand new twin cab.
Hope the driver or the owner die in self accident soonest.

aiyooooooooooo

maybe he was mad? i do this all the time if there are bloody slow drivers on the right lane. maybe if they used the correct lanes people wouldnt need to overtake from the left

i was driving my white twin cab the other day, QMU9272. i was feeling like an ■■■■■■■ since all the other drivers are slow as snails. so i put on my douche oakley sunglasses, put my collar up and start driving like crazy without giving signals. everytime i passed a car, i scream to them “WHO YA GOT, BRAAAAAAHHH!!!”.

Lol JK.

I don’t get your point of complaining here?
I was riding with Anhelicoodle in a white twin cab the other day, QMU9272. He’s feelikng like an ■■■■■■■ since all the other drivers are slow as tortoise. So he put on his douche oakley sunglasses, put his collar up and start driving like crazy ■■■■■■■ without giving signals. everythime we passed a car, we scream to them “WHO YA GOT, BRAAAAAHHH!!!”

Lol, he’s not jk.

I was riding with Anhelicoodle in a white twin cab in the back the other day, QMU9272. He’s feeling like an ahole since all the other drivers are slow as tortoise. So he put on his douche oakley sunglasses, put his collar up and start driving like crazy ahole without giving signals. everythime we passed a car, we scream to them “WHO YA GOT, BRAAAAAHHH!!!”

he is JK

I was riding with Anhelicoodle and WT in a white twin cab in the back the other day, QMU9272. He’s feeling like an ahole since all the other drivers are slow as tortoise. So he put on his douche oakley sunglasses, put his collar up and start driving like crazy ahole without giving signals. everythime we passed a car, we scream to them “WHO YA GOT, BRAAAAAHHH!!!”

We’re not JK.

*Omg this is actually fun lol!

I saw them riding with Anhelicoodle and WT in a white twin cab in the back the other day, QMU9272. They feeling like an ahole since all the other drivers are slow as tortoise. So the driver put on his douche oakley sunglasses, put his collar up and start driving like crazy ahole without giving signals. everythime they passed a car, they scream to other “WHO YA GOT, BRAAAAAHHH!!!”

im not JK

LoL…

Aside from that, let’s drive defensively to avoid such idiots on the road :slight_smile:

Dia belajar memandu bukannya di akademi memandu…dia belajar memandu di Litar Sepang…hahahaha

[quote=“Xeonhui”]I saw them riding with Anhelicoodle and WT in a white twin cab in the back the other day, QMU9272. They feeling like an ahole since all the other drivers are slow as tortoise. So the driver put on his douche oakley sunglasses, put his collar up and start driving like crazy ahole without giving signals. everythime they passed a car, they scream to other “WHO YA GOT, BRAAAAAHHH!!!”

im not JK[/quote]

You must have missed be sitting at the back seat.

i was driving my white twin cab the other day, QMU 9272. On my way to my destination, i gave two guys a ride since i was feeling pity on them standing under the hot scorching sun. Bad mistake, turn out they were gays. So i drive as fast as i can so i can drop these two gays at their destination as soon as possible. I was too scared of being molested in my white twin cab that i drive while ignoring to give signals. Anyway, i put on my douche Oakley sunglasses and pop my collar up and begin to shout “WHO YA GOT, BRAAAAAHHH!!!” to every other driver just to piss these two gays off. Unfortunately these two thought it was fun and start to scream “WHO YA GOT, BRAAAAAHH!” to every other driver as well.

Hee hee hee. Still kidding.

I was waiting under the hot scorching sun with this gay the other day and suddenly there was this white twin cab, QMU 9272 stopped in front of me offering a lift. Naturally the gay will be sitting in the passenger seat in front beside the driver so I opted to take the back seat instead. Bad mistake. Turned out the driver is gay too! He was trying to impress his gay partner by driving as fast as he can to reach his destination as soon as possible. He drove like a snake that giving signals was too mainstream for him. Anyway, he put on his douche Oakley sunglasses and pop his collar up and begin to shout “WHO YA GOT, BRAAAAAHHH!!!” to every other driver just to impress his gay partner. His gay partner thought it was fun and start to scream “WHO YA GOT, BRAAAAAHH!” to every other driver as well.

He is still JK

[quote=“WT”]I was waiting under the hot scorching sun with this gay the other day and suddenly there was this white twin cab, QMU 9272 stopped in front of me offering a lift. Naturally the gay will be sitting in the passenger seat in front beside the driver so I opted to take the back seat instead. Bad mistake. Turned out the driver is gay too! He was trying to impress his gay partner by driving as fast as he can to reach his destination as soon as possible. He drove like a snake that giving signals was too mainstream for him. Anyway, he put on his douche Oakley sunglasses and pop his collar up and begin to shout “WHO YA GOT, BRAAAAAHHH!!!” to every other driver just to impress his gay partner. His gay partner thought it was fun and start to scream “WHO YA GOT, BRAAAAAHH!” to every other driver as well.

He is still JK[/quote]
Hahahaha…be tahan ar…hahaha…lol…

is it me or there is a lot of copy and paste action going on here?
haha