Reckless Driver QMR xxxx Proton Saga

Earlier today on the way to Airport I was driving my car. During the small road curve before the turn to the market near padang kerbau from the roundabout, a Proton Saga cuts me halfway during the turn. He nearly smashed into my car, luckily I was quick enough to steer my car outwards. He was overtaking from the middle lane towards the left. I completely stopped my car from the sudden brake. I horned immediately while braking and the driver and the co-driver in the Proton Saga didn’t even bother to look back as if nothing has happened. At the time, the road was slightly congested with cars wanting to turn into the road to the market at the T junction.

Car details:
Proton Saga
White
QMRxxxx

I was really pissed off by the fact they didn’t bother to even apologize by giving a wave or something. The driver should be stripped off of their license. Does any1 else here having trouble with this driver?

maybe pencuri kereta?

dnt knw whr…sekejap go airport,sekejap t junction pdg kerbau…

you never know they are sending someone to the hospital that time… while in emergency… you think they bother about what kind of driver they are? all they care about is faster get to the hospital in one piece…

just let them pass… be glad nothing bad happen… is that so hard?

chill…relax…sudden shot of anger…luckily nothing bad happened.

This is what happen to mirian. bad driver… most be kopi-o license.
Even emergency. They should put up the emergency signal light, ON…

Most driver dont know what is the mean of yellow box… a lot of idiot driver enter th yellow box during traffic jam.
So, no suprise mirian’s atitude on the road…

[quote=“tmt”]This is what happen to mirian. bad driver… most be kopi-o license.

Most driver dont know what is the mean of yellow box… a lot of idiot driver enter th yellow box during traffic jam.
So, no suprise mirian’s atitude on the road…[/quote]

How you sure they are pure Mirian?

ok lah… i retract my statement… driver on our miri road.

[quote=“craziechild”]you never know they are sending someone to the hospital that time… while in emergency… you think they bother about what kind of driver they are? all they care about is faster get to the hospital in one piece…

just let them pass… be glad nothing bad happen… is that so hard?[/quote]

that’s one stupid move…if they injured themselve in the process, so be it…but they should not jeopardize other ppl lives.

So many same threat like this dont know whether serve any purpose posting such threat. Why not report to the right channel or relevant authority. Bye the way no harm practice defensive driving.

We all knew it serve no propose. but at least is an eye opener to all…
We can report to the police. but some people are kind to animals.
Just to share…

[quote=“tmt”]We all knew it serve no propose. but at least is an eye opener to all…
We can report to the police. but some people are kind to animals.
Just to share…[/quote]

agree

Some people is looking for public attention and why not straight report to the authority

I’ve meet this kind of driver before.
Miri is full of “Too Fast Too Dangerous” driver.

But all in all, its good that no one is hurt.
Whenever i see this kind of funky driver around (cutting from behind), i will slow down, let them preform their “Ego”.
At least i will be away from trouble.

ps: u might wanna remove the plate no, as its against the forum rule :slight_smile:

use your phone record the car video and post it on youtube, share on FB .

Then, that would make you another reckless driver for using your phone while driving aye?

[quote=“tmt”]This is what happen to mirian. bad driver… most be kopi-o license.

So, no suprise mirian’s atitude on the road…[/quote]

1. I tried the emergency light ON in miri a few times… no one bothered… flash highlight along the way, no one bothered, honk all the way, i get a middle finger… still the fast driver is the idiot because he just wants to pass. where is the logic in that?
  2. Driving fast doesnt make one have a kopi-o licence, dunno how to park a car/road hoggers, thats a kopi-o licence…
  3. the yellow box thing? it happens everywhere in Malaysia except Labuan Island/when there are policemen watching. I am surprised that no people from other state complaint about this.
  4. to me there is not many steady driver in miri. maybe only 10%. the rest just panics/nervous attacks when something “exciting” happens around them.

honestly for me driving in miri is more dangerous than driving in KL, JB City or Penang Island. not because of reckless fast driver, its the absent minded slow driver than scares me because when they take more time to go out of your way than normal. its like you are about to bang them and they still take their time and slowly steer out of your way. now, thats dangerous to me.

and yes, to me the slow drivers, are the idiots. because they cause jams, and yes they cause accidents.

i think sama saja la. slow or fast, it depends on the driver’s alertness and attitude. pandai2 tolerate jak. not only in Miri, Bintulu also the same.

Maybe he is hurry to Central Hospital, you can’t just post someone car plate number on web, or how about your car plate been posted?

Ok, removed the plate no.

He wasn’t in the state of emergency. Right after his reckless cut, I was behind him. There were chances and opportunities to overtake during the long road towards the airport. While tailing him, he wasn’t driving aggressively at all. If he IS in a state of emergency, he should turn on emergency lights and overtake any chance he get.

He isn’t going to the hospital. I was behind him all the way to the crossroad traffic light that leads to airport and riam school. I was going to a different destination after that.

Yes, i should be grateful no 1 got hurt. But this is also to warn people so that other people wont or will not get hurt.

Reporting to the authorities is useless without black and white proof and would be a waste of my time driving to the police station making report waste precious fuel. Better to release steam here just take few sec to type the post.