Recipe

Decide to come up with this when I was chatting with the other member about this.
We want to share it here instead of enjoying alone.
Anyone can share their recipe with us. Any recipe about making cakes, desserts, cookies or any type of you favorite food or delicious food!!
Happy Posting and Trying everyone!!

admin n mods, can we create a sub forum for this one? it is suitable to put it under the food n beverages section?

Apai if create sub forum what title should it be? recipe too?

yup, shud be under ‘recipes’.

okie, then we shall wait for admin or other mods response

only the admin has the authority to do so, perhaps you can ‘pm’ the admins personally… :wink:

only the admin has the authority to do so, perhaps you can ‘pm’ the admins personally… :wink:[/quote]

ok, terima kasehh :smiley:

Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
Indulge in this decadent cheesecake to satisfy your chocolate cravings!

2 (3-oz) packages of cream cheese, softened
1 (14-oz.) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup mini-chocolate chips
1 teaspoon flour
1 (6-oz.) Ready Crust Chocolate Pie Crust
Chocolate Glaze (recipe follows)
Chocolate Curls (optional)

Preheat oven to 350. With mixer, beat cheese until fluffy, gradually beat in Eagle Brand until smooth. Add egg, vanilla; mix well.
Toss chips with flour; stir into cheese mixture. Pour into crust.
Bake 35 minutes or until center springs back when lightly touched. Cool and top with glaze and curls. Serve chilled. Refrigerate leftovers.

Chocolate Glaze: Melt 1/2 cup mini-chocolate chips with 1/4 cup whipping cream; cook and stir until thickened and smooth. Immediately spread over pie.

Tip: To prevent chocolate chips from floating down to bottom of pie add chips after baking cheesecake for a short period. Remove cheesecake from oven after 5 - 10 minutes, sprinkle chocolate chips over the pie and then continue to bake for remaining baking time. Be careful when handling cheesecake, pie pan will be very hot.

hey…erm quite paiseh…but got receipe to fry kueh tiaw like that??i am serious one ah

depends on the type of fried kueh tiaw you are talking :slight_smile:

sure have inspire
but have to depends on ur preference
got simple and complicated type of fried kueh teow

if one with tomato??for beginner one lah

FRIED KUEH TIAW

Ingredients:
Kueh Tiaw
Egg
Beansprout
FishCake
SoySauce
Salt

(amount depends on how many people eating)

1. First of all, fry the egg. When the egg is almost done take it up and fry fish cake.
  2. After that, fry you beansprout. When it is almost cook, put in fishcake and also egg together. Fry it together until it is balance. ( Don’t forget to put some salt or else it will be kind of tasteless)
  3. Put in kueh tiaw when all is equally cook. Put in soysauce (depends on you quantity of kueh tiaw), then cook well untill all the color is same. Of course you have to taste whether it is good enough for your taste. When you are satisfy, get it up and it is ready to serve.

Some might add in prawn or what they call “ham”.
This is my version of cooking fried kueh tiaw la. Others are most welcome to post theirs too!!

Thank you, HuiLee, for that wonderful Chocolate Chip Cheesecake recipe.

Mmmmm, it looks delicious. I love all kinds of cheesecakes. But the ingredients can be quite costly (e.g: cream cheese).

erm…ok…thanks pei…but what is fishcake??

angel_lina, waiting for you to make one for me :smiley:

pEi, if the kueh tiaw going to be gravy-based (which according to what inspire wants), beansprout will ruin it.

corn starch and egg plays a major role on this dish to make the texture of kueh tiaw smooth and silky. And of course the heat of the wok must be in fine tune to have those kueh tiaw just heated enough and have a nice layer to stir-fry effect.

my 2 cents :smiley:

fishcake is “yu ping”

[quote=“dasolve”]
pEi, if the kueh tiaw going to be gravy-based (which according to what inspire wants), beansprout will ruin it.

corn starch and egg plays a major role on this dish to make the texture of kueh tiaw smooth and silky. And of course the heat of the wok must be in fine tune to have those kueh tiaw just heated enough and have a nice layer to stir-fry effect.

my 2 cents :D[/quote]

oh really but mine is dry
but can also make it into gravy based

yes but without the beansprout :wink:

oic…thank you guyz

[quote=“angel_lina”]Thank you, HuiLee, for that wonderful Chocolate Chip Cheesecake recipe.

Mmmmm, it looks delicious. I love all kinds of cheesecakes. But the ingredients can be quite costly (e.g: cream cheese).[/quote]

i post it because i waiting someone make it :stuck_out_tongue: and share share with MC member!~hehehe