Rechargeable battery AA/AAA

It’s the everything under the sun family store next to Piasau bridge (not Lutong bridge) :slight_smile:

The ones with charger are the GP rechargeable batteries, not too sure if the Enerloop offers a charger, the display caught my attention because of this thread, I wasn’t shopping for it so I didn’t observed in detail, sorry :wink:

[quote=“larthui”]It’s the everything under the sun family store next to Piasau bridge (not Lutong bridge) :slight_smile:

The ones with charger are the GP rechargeable batteries, not too sure if the Enerloop offers a charger, the display caught my attention because of this thread, I wasn’t shopping for it so I didn’t observed in detail, sorry :wink:[/quote]

i will go there for a look… my bad i always mistook its lutong bridge… beside got shin yang company right?

just bought eneloop 2 batteries at ng sian hap for rm39.90…

state can lat for 5 yrs with 70% retain … wow?

yes its that good…

thats why a lot of on job photog always keeps a few extra packs in their bags… I have 16 piece of them on standby mode…

but my main batteries are Maha PowerEX…

I went to boulevard and see they sell Energizer batteries and charger too… 2 energizeer batteries AAA cost RM39… i wonder energizer or enerloop is better? o.O