Really need a job ASAP....plss someone help me

i looking a office job that willing provide training for me…my qualification spm&know basic computer only…i very interested&like to work on account department because account is my some favourite subject eventhough in spm i got C only…maybe not my luck… :frowning: unfortunately i have no experience in something i like… :expressionless: i willing to work from below position as well i can learn&obtain a long career in that organazation…&also make a lot of experience…if i got assistant account or just clerk only i will accept as long as that company has provided training&very willing want to teach me… :smiley:

I think you should start applying for general clerk where you will do basic clerical duties and general correspondence in small office. There you will start learning basic accounting . You can browse in borneo post to find that job …

apply to oil & gas company.
u can just makan gaji buta, can come to office late with no kena any disciplinary action.
better still, if u dont come to office, nobody care too.
can watch VCD / DVD & listen to mp3 during office hours.
Can sleep in office also.

[quote=“tmt”]apply to oil & gas company.
u can just makan gaji buta, can come to office late with no kena any disciplinary action.
better still, if u dont come to office, nobody care too.
can watch VCD / DVD & listen to mp3 during office hours.
Can sleep in office also.[/quote]

wondering?? which oil & gas company can give you so much relaxing in the office…waseyyy…how lucky…
i am working in oil & gas company too but, i never heard of makan gaji buta punya type since we were facing a lot of stress and more exciting task to do…its not that oil & gas compy punya pasal tapi the person yang mmg suka makan gaji buta…right…

5 month already a lot of office job already i apply&a lot of resume i sent…but all of that company never give a respond…its weird but that is the reality…my work now just sit at home&waiting for they answer only…

Hi,

Can you send your resume to me
choonbeng.chua@glocore.com.my

i’ve done send my resume to your email…TQ…