Re: which are more pretty kelabit, lunbawang, iban - closed

Repost on the recent topic on Who is more pretty…

perhaps they just don’t understand… every girl is PRETTY! there is no exceptions (EXCEPT) for the well so called “Ah-gua” type

anyway… back to my topic

it is very simple… why look at beauty when attitude counts! stupid people only look at appearance! of course you need to look at both sides before going in for the go!
what does it do if that person was pretty or not, look inside the box, if that girl is pretty, and plus, you take her as you girlfriend, what if she suddenly dumped you, use all your money, and then get rid of you get a new boyfie? isn’t that stupid?

might as well go with an ugly person then going on with the sexiest model?
who knows ugly duckling might turn out to be beautiful swan princess? think wisely… its not about appearance that counts! its the attitude! all you just need to do is dig that person’s personality to really understand her real sides! once you got that, you will understand who that person really is!

CHILL!

:smiley:

what’s your point here? you just got dumped or something?

you can blame no one but blame yourself for not being handsome or rich enough :lol:

Yes, What is your point of this post? Feel anger been dump by someone who is look pretty and sexy but inside is empty box? haha…

Yes, What is your point of this post? Feel anger been dump by someone who is look pretty and sexy but inside is empty box? haha…

c-c-c-c-c-c-c-combo breaker

and obligatory NPNT!

pitty u…*nangis

wasting my time… no pictures at all

I’d say kelabit girls are generally more prettier than the rest of them. Just look at Dr Chan’s new wife. Kelabit live in the highlands of sarawak and there must be something ‘magical’ about the air there, even bario rice is different. Kelabit girls have smooth beautiful flawless skin, sure so nice to touch one…hehehehe.

all girls are pretty in this world… even african and indians! helo helo helo!!

guess all pretty after all when come to ‘Woman’…

WOAH… Whats the big deal here trying to spam on this? so what? it’s none of your business… by the way make sure you check your grammar before you post anything here, geez… (ANGER? and BEEN? WHO IS LOOK? EMPTY BOX?) what is this nonsense you’re talking about? go home and check your grammar, boy! :expressionless:

[quote=“tom80”]what’s your point here? you just got dumped or something?

you can blame no one but blame yourself for not being handsome or rich enough :lol:[/quote]

well i wouldn’t blame myself either? can’t you read the topic above?

RE: as in REPOST of this topic by someone else?

Geez wtf is wrong with you guys…

i wouldn’t blame any girls saying it is wrong to be pretty or likewise. it’s not wrong. or did i say it was wrong? nope, you see, the point is why i’m stating this post here is because, recently someone was comparing who is much more prettier… but like i said before, who gives a fck if that person is pretty or what… it’s not the beauty that everyone is after, well if you are after that, you might be blind!.. you see, it’s about the attitude, the personality, the whole identity of that person that makes you want to love them. not just for their beauty.

for example… take a car for example. If you look at a sports car but you don’t test drive it first, how will you know how long it will lasts… it might look nice, but what about it’s lifespan? will it lasts while you drive it for decades? let say, you see a nice car, but you were only having the desire to “show off” your ride, you only think inside the box not outside. so what happens? because of your desire of showing off, and not trying before buying, by the end of the week, maybe not come to a week, your car dies off… engine dead, (maybe) or fuel consumption to high? timing belt not last to a week? brake kits got loose when you first drive? or maybe, your exhaust pipe was just about to fall out…

think about it… what if you just look at her beauty but you don’t see the real her… but lets not compare on who is more beautiful or so on…

yes indeed, they are all beautiful, but my main point is, who is more prettier in the inside? you see many of you fail to answer that…

and it’s not my will to judge who is more prettier and who is not, it is just a post for you all to ponder upon!

no hates!

CHILL!

:stuck_out_tongue:

100 % agreed!!! hahahaha

besides, they make good chapatis! ! !

JANJI DICHAPATI! hahahaha

:mrgreen:

“Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder”

Beauty is only skin deep