Re: induk clubbing

Bersosial adalah amalan yang sihat & cergas di sisi tahap kesihatan.Because with that way we can getting more…more…more…friends.Enti sekeda ke madah kdiri alim nyak,nda ibuh ka manjung ba pala wong dulu,nibuh ka nunjuk alim enti stakat mulut aja madah tapi kebendar iya nang “kaki CLUBBING”.cuma malu ka ngaku.soal gereja,nda ibuh ka dipertikaikan,bisi ke skeda ke niki gereja nyak cuma nunjuk mua alim aja tapi kebatang iya agi,bala skeda ari raban nyak ke mayuh agi belalak agi minta ka “nucuk bala langit” tiap ujung minggu & ladies nite.ngaku aja ler…semua urg bc “Dirty little attitue”.

and… your point is?

Eh… i thought this topic already lock?

revive… :mrgreen:

ba penemu aku la…nadai salah indu clubbing…tang anang bangat telalu…enti nemu bc pangan, nadai meh nyo beberap kin kitu enggau urang sebelah club…its just part of growing up maya ke diatu…nda semestinya indu ka kuat clubbing tu jai. we cant simply judge people by the way how they life their life…infact, we have no rights to judge people at all. Alim pan enti semina nitih urang, nadai meh guna… Ka ia sembiang ninting jam, ke gerija nda kala miss, enti ia nda sembiang enggau ati ja badaas tauka sembiang semina ka mantai ka mua ba grija, manah nibuh jak… you’re going to church for the wrong reason… sama baka urang ka nda sembiang nya td meh nya.

Enggai comment ku, enda alah kena emmmbal ke orang legi.

Tu aja jaku aku:
Nobody is perfect http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq300/tony8304/misc/hmm.png

[quote=“TonyG”]Enggai comment ku, enda alah kena emmmbal ke orang legi.

Tu aja jaku aku:
Nobody is perfect http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq300/tony8304/misc/hmm.png[/quote]

Nobody is perfect… :wink:

Amai jaku nuan.Sokong!

really… wats da point of this topic??? did anyone tell not to go clubbing?? is dat it??

no harm la indu clubbing as long as pandai jaga diri…for example guys may take opportunity to spike your drink so beware girls…

but i hate to see couple kissing (when they are high) during clubbing…yukkkkkkssss

Try to read the thread by the TS carefully la sgarrista…ape la… :slight_smile:

Can’t understand Iban words lah …kind to translate can or not … looks like Iban community forum rather than Miri Community forum lah…

Bro, this section is mainly for iban language, welcome to our Ruai :smiley: want some tuak? :mrgreen:

To summarize it, this topic is about negative view on girls that like to clubbing. Don’t judge the book by its cover she said. hehe

Ehem2…excuse me mister, we are part of the miri community. we are on the right subforum. Check out the tabs up there…

Board index< Forums< Miricom Lounge< Ruai Miricom… Definition of Ruai Miricom = The Dayak general discussion forum for everyone who can understand and speak the various Dayak dialects.

It’s basically about sharing opinions of pros and cons regarding ladies who goes clubbing.

looks like Iban community forum rather than Miri Community forum lah…

Since it’s the Ruai Miricom, this is mainly for Dayak’s language and to allow people to learn and understand the language.

Try to read the thread by the TS carefully la sgarrista…ape la… :)[/quote]

yes… i read it… i just dunno why TS suddenly bring up this topic??? dats y i ask her… did anyone tell her not to go clubbing… why??? sumthin wrong with my statement is it??

sgarrista: I believe her point of discussion was to emphasize on individual with double sided character. Overall it’s an open discussion and none issue. =)

i guess i get that… but she seem quite emotional… just wanna know why she feel dat way… dat is why i ask, hehe… well… mcnet seem to be a very nice place to grasp understanding on hw ppl psychology… lalalalala… sorry ya mrs jack… :slight_smile:

sgarrista: I suppose everyone has their own unique way to articulate their thought.

dats is what i want to know… how do they present theirself to ppl, why they do dat, wat shud be da best response to it n so on, well… i know sum ppl dun like they way i am… well, if u do think wat im doin is not advisable to do here… tell me… ur da admin btw…