Radio Modulator

I think we should standardize the frequencies we used for our modulator. what do you all suggest?

standardize??? u mean all using the same frequency?

Too late. Thousands of modulator out there.

yeah…same frequency…we can use frequency that no radio station are using…so we can listen to our own ‘radio station’ without disturbing others…it’s never too late…we can pass this message too our friends…explain why we are doing this…

Yeah, very irritating when a nice song on the radio become ahbeng song

well, then what will hapen when 2 person with the same frequency meets up on road ? personally, i dun think much of those radio modulator users will use the exact same frequency as the radio station’s eh …

they are…wether they r too lazy to change their modulator frequency or too stupid to change it…soo geram eh… :x :x i dun think there are any problem if two or more persons use the same freq leh…i dunno we hv too ask person who know this electronic things lah…but the root issue is, dun kacau my traxx fm channel lah… :evil: syok2 listen to MJ music suddenly came out this disco song…so kacau my morning…plus with the jam…haiya…

-what about we use freq 87.5? no radio station is using that freq…

haha … i understand how it feels to be interrupted suddenly … so, anyone out there using modulator ???