Racist principal

[quote=“vertigo”][quote=“haroldz”]i heard stories about ex principal of smk chung hua last time

all the bumi n malays he encouraged to take part in sports

all the chinese put in the best class even there r some bumi were better :mrgreen:[/quote]

u ‘heard’ only maa… :mrgreen:[/quote]

so obvious bah…u must be chung hua ex student :mrgreen:

What you done is what you get… How can she be like that? I study in a class which is made up with mostly bumis and malay… Chinese is only me and 2 other girls… We all get along really well with each other… I even got bumis best friend and i like them all very much… Why cant that woman do the same and worst , she is a principal… :evil:

[quote=“rsjit”]Its sad day in Malaysian History!!! Things like this have been going on for so long… and yet again the authorities choose to ‘ignore’. How to achieve 1Malaysia concept, if we have people who are entrusted to give and lead a good example.makes mockery of the school children in front of her. Who is she to utter these words ‘penumpang’…
Dangers like this will always be there when Government appoints an individual just for the sake ’ to memenuhi jawatan’ with someone who actually do not have qualities to lead(let alone being good example). Appointment of principals/headmasters should be based on merits and capabilities… not just because he/she is from one particular race.
I urge the Ministry concerned take a strern action, or else there would be many more people/cases like this in other departments.
Are we willing to be silent majority or we voice our displeasure through proper channels.[/quote]

Ironic isn’t it? Before our beloved PM came out with this OneMalaysia concept, all of these were never an issue or the issue never surface. So again, this is one typical example of a failed attempt to bring our country out of the so called “Developing Nation” category.

There are people in UMNO who are members of PERKASA againts Najib’s 1Malaysia…

go search in utube filem “gadoh” trailer

gadoh rawks…

the movie “gadoh” is about racist also in school…but got good mssg from the movie…

all this movie got until part 6…i show up 3 part only…before that…at the first u see this movie sure u will angry or what bcoz racist…but actually u have to see this vids until finish 1st than u know…what…its good actually…

go search utube “gadoh”

vimeo got full movie of gadoh… :slight_smile:

http://vimeo.com/12008086

Please share around with your friends for a better Malaysia… :slight_smile:

And please don’t teach your kids to be racist…

no need to teach, best is to never mention it

If this principle is applied, then ALL OF US are ‘penumpang’ in this world. Then why are we claiming this and that. We should live and let live, help one another and so on.
Arguments like this will ho on and on. The only way to end all this is by mutual respect and understanding; do not dictate what other side must or must not do. Find ways to uphold basic human rights irrespective where you are from or what is your background.
When something or someone does wrong and its against the MALAYSIAN SPIRIT, everyone SHOULD VOICE THEIR opinion. That’s the reason why we see the authorities were slow to react against two school principals who made racist remarks.
Malaysia belongs to all of us, and not just one single race, clan or organisation, etc.

I really wondered what she meant by ‘penumpang’ because obviously the kids that studied in that school is made in Malaysia, born in Malaysia and raise in Malaysia. So that makes the children MALAYSIAN. The older generation can be called ‘penumpang’ because they came from somewhere else. But the new younger generation are born on this land, on this soil, she should be thankful she’s not coming to Sarawak, if not WE would show her what is the meaning of ‘penumpang’! :x

i agree with vertigo, dont mention anything about racism la…i for one was never taught that word by my parents,it simply dont exist in my household. i get along well with all my frens,remember the small train in tanjong lobang last time(still got ka),parents took us there almost everyweek, and there got different kids from different races, we just play like its nobody’s business. and if i fight with one kid,its beause he/she took my seat. only after i go tadika do all these other races become official,you know, they show you a book, raju,ahmad and ahchong,and they all wear their cultural dress. my point is, we’ve been taught since young that we are different.thus all we see is our difference.

but then again, if they never teach me about other races, i wont know the existence of indian(no offense)…so few of them here bah last time…kids are colourblind.

@basikal
Agreed :smiley:

I’m currently working in Bintulu and renting a house here together with an Indian from Selangor, a Malay from KL & an Iban from Kuching. I myself…a Kayan from Miri. So, I can say that we are all ‘penumpang’ in Bintulu. We get to taste different kinds of delicacies everyweek because we take turns to cook. Although to us what we cook are just normal food we normally eat at our own home, we usually get a surprised expression from our 1Malaysia housemates such as “Whoaaa…wat is this?? this is good!!” or “How do you cook this girl?? I want to cook this for my mom!!”. It’s flattering and as time goes by, it actually teaches us to appreciate each others root, background and the good qualities they have and not what race they are or what colour is their skin. Each race has their own uniqueness. Even in food! And we even slept in the same room on this one particular night because our Indian housemate thought that she saw ‘something’ by her window. So, I am willing to welcome this principal to our house and let her ‘tumpang’ our house for a month. We’ll teach her how to eat, sleep and shoo away ghosts together with other races…

What kind of Principal is this? And i though my school principal is worse but this is even worst.
She ask Chinese to go back China?India go back india?
If the goverment doesn’t punish her meaning the goverment is being injustice.

Theres even more news.
Read the link below.
http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_i … =586500176

[quote=“basikal”]i agree with vertigo, dont mention anything about racism la…i for one was never taught that word by my parents,it simply dont exist in my household. i get along well with all my frens,remember the small train in tanjong lobang last time(still got ka),parents took us there almost everyweek, and there got different kids from different races, we just play like its nobody’s business. and if i fight with one kid,its beause he/she took my seat. only after i go tadika do all these other races become official,you know, they show you a book, raju,ahmad and ahchong,and they all wear their cultural dress. my point is, we’ve been taught since young that we are different.thus all we see is our difference.

but then again, if they never teach me about other races, i wont know the existence of indian(no offense)…so few of them here bah last time…kids are colourblind.[/quote]

that’s why. living my life slightly more than a quarter century now,( :mrgreen: ) seriously the word “racist” or “racism” can be considered new to me.

never heard of that word until few years ago.

itu pun started by those lepeh ppl.

[quote=“haroldz”][quote=“vertigo”][quote=“haroldz”]i heard stories about ex principal of smk chung hua last time

all the chinese put in the best class even there r some bumi were better :mrgreen:[/quote]

so obvious bah…u must be chung hua ex student :mrgreen:[/quote]

up up chung hua dr fong the best lolz :lol:

[quote=“skyheart”][quote=“haroldz”][quote=“vertigo”][quote=“haroldz”]i heard stories about ex principal of smk chung hua last time

so obvious bah…u must be chung hua ex student :mrgreen:[/quote]

up up chung hua dr fong the best lolz :lol:[/quote]
Now he is in Riam Road(Where i am studying lol)

I cant Belive these people actually at UNIVERSITY level of mind set … i think all my malay friends shake their heads and say Me Ma Lu Kan! for such childish acts from a Uni Grade Student .