Racist principal

What is becoming school admin nowadays…

Send racist principal for counselling, says Chua

PETALING JAYA: The MCA wants the school principal who allegedly described her students as penumpang (passengers) in the country to be given a desk job and receive counselling.

Party president Datuk Seri Dr Chua Soi Lek said the racist remark from the principal of a school in Kulaijaya, Johor, was a direct challenge to the basic right of multi-ethnic Malaysians.

We (MCA) are sad and shocked by the remark and view it very seriously, more so when it happened in a school, said Dr Chua, who is also Johor MCA chief.

He said transferring the principal was not a solution as it would only shift the problem to another school.

The principal was alleged to have described non-Malays as penumpang in the country during her speech at the start of the Merdeka celebration last Thursday.

A 17-year-old student, Brevia Pan, told a press conference that the principal had told non-Malay students to go study in a Chinese school or go back to China.

Kulaijaya Deputy OCPD Deputy Supt Mohd Kamil Sukarmi said the case was being investigated and that 17 reports had been lodged so far.

The secondary school principal, meanwhile, was jeered when she tried to apologise for her allegedly racist remark during an assembly.

The principal was forced to leave the assembly area at least twice in front of state education department officials, teachers, parents and students here yesterday.

Many parents want the woman to be removed from the school and face disciplinary action as she had caused tension among the students and teachers.

The school, which has about 2,200 students and 150 teachers, comprised about 40% non-Malays.

Deputy Education Minister Dr Puad Zarkashi said he had spoken to the state education director, who informed him that it was a misunderstanding and the issue had been resolved with the principal apologising and visiting all the classrooms to explain the situation.

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?fi … sec=nation

The school is Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Tunku Abdul Rahman Putra, and the principal is Hajah Siti Inshah Mansor. Instead of sending her for counseling, they should just permanently retired her.

They should just send her to China instead wwwwwwwwwwww

wonder where’s ISA? :roll:

what? send for counselling? that racist hajjah-principal-good-for-nothing should be fired. such a shame to the nation.

Eh…Human started at Africa,shouldn’t we send him back to africa?

what a shame…a disgrace to muslim and malay…even the prophet never belittle other races…

Its sad day in Malaysian History!!! Things like this have been going on for so long… and yet again the authorities choose to ‘ignore’. How to achieve 1Malaysia concept, if we have people who are entrusted to give and lead a good example.makes mockery of the school children in front of her. Who is she to utter these words ‘penumpang’…
Dangers like this will always be there when Government appoints an individual just for the sake ’ to memenuhi jawatan’ with someone who actually do not have qualities to lead(let alone being good example). Appointment of principals/headmasters should be based on merits and capabilities… not just because he/she is from one particular race.
I urge the Ministry concerned take a strern action, or else there would be many more people/cases like this in other departments.
Are we willing to be silent majority or we voice our displeasure through proper channels.

go for retirement better, not a good example for students tho’.

will an orang asli points a finger at this principal and calls her a penumpang as well? baru padan muka nanti.

[quote=“rsjit”]Its sad day in Malaysian History!!! Things like this have been going on for so long… and yet again the authorities choose to ‘ignore’. How to achieve 1Malaysia concept, if we have people who are entrusted to give and lead a good example.makes mockery of the school children in front of her. Who is she to utter these words ‘penumpang’…
Dangers like this will always be there when Government appoints an individual just for the sake ’ to memenuhi jawatan’ with someone who actually do not have qualities to lead(let alone being good example). Appointment of principals/headmasters should be based on merits and capabilities… not just because he/she is from one particular race.
I urge the Ministry concerned take a strern action, or else there would be many more people/cases like this in other departments.
Are we willing to be silent majority or we voice our displeasure through proper channels.[/quote]

What 1Malaysia concept? The intention is noble but the will and spirit just isn’t there. After the you-know-who loss badly in the last GE and in order to win the hearts and minds of the people, esp those who vote against them but not because they want the opposition, this concept is created. It is merely to hoodwink and create a feel-good feeling only. It’s been a year since its implementation, what positive has come out of it since? Please enlighten me.

From what I read, she is to be transfer to another school in a remote location. Maybe she will get the taste of her own medicine.

hahaha! remote location! serve her right.

remote location as to an orang asli settlement? wow…there is GOD afterall… :lol: :lol: :lol: :smiley:

Don’t take my word for it. I heard such news from someone translating a Chinese newspaper article. Maybe someone else can go verify the story? :mrgreen:

dont go for retirement…we still have to pay for her pencen…fire her directly so that no need to get any pencen lar…

i heard stories about ex principal of smk chung hua last time

all the bumi n malays he encouraged to take part in sports

all the chinese put in the best class even there r some bumi were better :mrgreen:

The principal must be into politics.
Politics + Education = FAIL

Better make her the toilet cleaner of the school lah, clean-up the $hit everyday.

[quote=“haroldz”]i heard stories about ex principal of smk chung hua last time

all the bumi n malays he encouraged to take part in sports

all the chinese put in the best class even there r some bumi were better :mrgreen:[/quote]

u ‘heard’ only maa… :mrgreen:

So why introduce 1 Malaysia concept then if they dont implement it.Everyone should treated the same regardless they are Bumi’s,Malay,Indian or Chinese :smiley:

Because some UMNO leaders still have the old way of thinking. Wonder what happens if MCA and MIC pulls out?