"Po-ta-toes and po-tah-toes"

The best example here would be my girlfriend keeps pointing out women she thinks would be attrative (to her at least) to me, and I would have different opinions about.

Women see women differently from men. Men see women only. Other men don’t exist in their field of vision unless out of necessity (ie, friend comes along or someone we have to deal with e.g, salesman, bar tender, etc.).

ian, then why does smallee look at men? :shock:

Out of necessity? :mrgreen:

perhaps…smallee…

Hm…Smallee. please verify…:grin:

To see what shirt, pant, shoes, watch they wear and also see if he is better looking than me or not… if he is not, then I will ask him to play far far…and don’t come close to me… :twisted: :twisted:

Good or not??

i’m still :?

po-ta-toes are male vegetables… that like female vegetables… called sweet potatoes
&
po-tah-toes are male vegatables… that like male vegetables… called tatties (male veggies in tartan skirts!) ??

1. not looking honest!

To see what shirt, pant, shoes, watch they wear and also see if he is better looking than me or not… if he is not, then I will ask him to play far far…and don’t come close to me… :twisted: :twisted:

Good or not??[/quote]

So you check men out for fashion advice huh? hmm… :roll:

[quote=“dougie”]i’m still :?

po-ta-toes are male vegetables… that like female vegetables… called sweet potatoes
&
po-tah-toes are male vegatables… that like male vegetables… called tatties (male veggies in tartan skirts!) ??

1. not looking honest![/quote]

Dougie… me catch u no ball la… are u infected by the blah blah blah virus… :lol: :lol:

Um…u really don’t seems to speak our language! Whr r u from?? even your blah blah blah is so deep to understand.

haaaaa!!! Val :wink:

smallee, it’s called an education…

learnt from d School of Living.

d blah blah blah virus can only be transmitted, if one has an ‘open-outlook’ :smiley:

bla bla black sheep

Have you any wool?
Yes sir, yes sir,
Three bags full.
One for the master,
One for the dame,
And one for the little boy
Who lives down the lane.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote=“dougie”]smallee, it’s called an education…

learnt from d School of Living.

d blah blah blah virus can only be transmitted, if one has an ‘open-outlook’ :D[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: … Ya… right… :lol:

sheep eat potatoes?

sheep are obvious by their habit… of always running away,
& some ppl are Very conspicious by their absence, every time there are a few flames about.
don’t incite too many fires Boss, you’ll chase them all away!

BOOO!!!

Stef, plse explain: potatoes…men seeing woman… & first impressions…!!
(is cryptic? or a nuance of Anglicized Asian thinking?)

Ermm, there is no hidden meaning to this…

I am not trying to convey cryptic message here…, but merely trying to prove my dear friend’s perception about how men and women see other women differently. :shock:

hehe! so nothing to do w d fact some of us might look like potatoes?!

Happy New Year to All! :smiley:

If I do look like potatoes, i will be the sweet potatoes. :wink: (come to think of it, sweet potatoes are pretty ugly looking thingy :shock: sesh…)