"Po-ta-toes and po-tah-toes"

I was talking to a “friend” on this … (you know who you are! :wink: )

men see women different from how women see women (does this make sense? :shock:)

How do we judge if someone is attarctive to us?

He (my "friend) claimed that women look at what hangs off other women, and men look at what the women are born with!

Now, girls, are we that lame? I mean I do look at pretty women based on how they look, how they carry themselves, they way they walk and talk, etc. The lists go on…it is the whole package. We might look at more details that men will never noticed…but it doesn’t mean that we are cling on to the materials that other women are wearing. (That makes us sound materialistic!)

Another example was discussed…

If anyone of you would find a sweaty girl in her dirty apron behind noodle stall attractive??? I would, is she is attractive despite of her dirty apron and sweaty face, or arms, or… :slight_smile: (:shock: I would REALLY find a macho man in sweats with dirty apron behind stall VERY attractive :wink: )

Folks, we are talking about first impression here. Have your say … :wink:

By the way, what really attract you the most from both men and women and that he/she would make you look at him/her twice?(Or probably think twice of who you are with… ) Please share!

:smiley:

i like fried potatoes with onions and garlic, french fries and roasted potatoes with butter

hmmm :shock: too deep… wat is that suppose to mean?

Smallee, it means “blah blah blah…”

That is how I interpret it lah…:shock:

Oh well…

Wah lao eh!!! men & woman = fried potatoes, onions, garlic, french fries, roasted potatoes, & butter?? Hmm…?! :? :shock: :roll:

Yes it make sense now what about this: Women see men different from how men see men ( does this make sense? :shock: )

Arr kind of agree with himkekeke… it goes the same I guess men will look at what the other men is wearing and women will look at what a men are born with- Agree?

Hmmmm…okie… :wink:

I would too… :wink:

Dont really bother too much on men but for womenI think is their look and how and what they dress

:shock: smallee

My so called “friend” also pointed out that when men look at other men, they are generally crooked. Are you? :shock:

[quote=“Stef”]:shock: smallee

My so called “friend” also pointed out that when men look at other men, they are generally crooked. Are you? :shock:[/quote]

:shock: …did he also point out that when men look at other men, they are generally gay?? :roll: :roll:

isnt that what I was saying? :shock:

aiyaaa…Stefnie diff ppl got diff eyes of view. cant make it fix one.

Then what is your view, cool cool~~

in this case, can u ask him how can we filter not to look at men… :roll:

most of the girl if got big ■■■■■(C cup) n white skin will attracted coolman to view her.

in this case, can u ask him how can we filter not to look at men… :roll:[/quote]

ok, i will ask him for you…:wink:

Could always try not looking bro…save that looking time…It ain’t worth it anyway.

On Women or Men? Cannot try not looking because God gave me a pair of eyes to look at things… the sky, the plane, the boy, the girl, the men, the car, the building, the women, the computer, the map, the rain, the…the…the…the… never ending list la…

So stef… what is your say on your own question below? Please share la… :roll:

How do we judge if someone is attarctive to us?

What really attract you the most from both men and women and that he/she would make you look at him/her twice?(Or probably think twice of who you are with… )

Hmmmm…men wise? or women?

Women wise is really how she caries herself. (Ithought I have said this? :shock:)

Men wise… houldbe the eyes, the way he walks, talks, and look? Hmm…tough eh? I just want to prove that we women do not judge beauty based on what they wear! :shock: We also look at what they were born with.

Men that attract me and make me look at him twice and wonder who I am with now, would be … the smile and eyes! Maturity? Men-ly?! :smiley: It is hard to explain, just someone who would take my breathe away?!

woman says…blah blah blah

:?

po-ta-toes are male vegatables…
&
po-tah-toes are female vegetables?!