"One M'sia" Concept

MCA, MIC laud Najib’s ‘One Malaysia’ concept
Apr 3, 09 11:03am

Both the BN component parties are quick to express confidence in the leadership of newly-minted PM Najib and praised his ‘One Malaysia’ concept.

… Is he thinking maybe S’wak is trying to break away?

Satu Suara, Satu Komuniti, Satu Persatuan… Satu Nama, SATU MALAYSIA! Yeay! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

if sarawak plan to break away, isn’t it about high time to do so? 50th years of independence under the wing of malaysia and sarawak is still less developed as compared to west msia. i guess its alright to be less developed in terms of infra-structures but dont underestimate the mindset of the sarawakian newer generation as its heavily ‘developed’ now…

the plan to break away from malaysia is possible if all sarawakian united to go against the ‘18 points agreement’ (an agreement made by sarawak to join malaysia) of which to abolish one of the point that sarawak can withdraw from malaysia.

so to hell with the one concept malaysia coz for as long as the current politic issue still going on ‘ridiculously’ , you can’t win the rakyat heart & mind. one concept my foot oppss… :stuck_out_tongue:

LB … herein lies the problem … you’re the sole respondent on this thread willing to speak your mind with passion. Everyone else buried their heads in the sand of taman selera!

“One Malaysia”???..just another propaganda by the government…

can they abolished the so call “malay right” to achieve the “One Malaysia”???..as long as this special right is in place, there will not be a true unity among malaysian…

can they abolished the special bumiputera right? are they willing to open up to market for all races to compete with one another base on capability and ability?

will they willing to abolished the ISA for this concept?

can they allowed a non-malay to be the leader of the government?

are they willing to punish the young malays (UMNO Youth in particular) who is a malay extremist?..

can they acknowledge they own mistake of unequal treatment for some races in malaysia?

can they admit they mistake in handling some of the high profile racist comment?

are they willing to put themselves up, openly, for criticism for all the wrong doing they had done to create the problems that lead to this “One Malaysia” propaganda?

I think it is easier for Malaysia to win the bid to host an Olympic than create the “One Malaysia” concept.

p.s- i got nothing against the malay community or any other races…we are all malaysian regardless of gender, race or age. equality treatment is the foremost issue that the government will have to do to create a unite malaysia…

Yawn foot load of Political crap . no 1 belives it cuz they aint acting it out .

This concept is indeed self explanatory …

It starts with con- and ends with -tradiction… go figure…

i know. sad isn’t it? sigh :frowning:

careful, you can go to jail for treason

Imprisoning someone for stating the obvious facts…

This can only happen in Bolehland. Malaysia Boleh!! :lol:

For those who think I’m not grateful to have such a wonderful home. I only can say, We always have room for improvement.

[quote=“Cookie!!”]Imprisoning someone for stating the obvious facts…

This can only happen in Bolehland. Malaysia Boleh!! :lol:

For those who think I’m not grateful to have such a wonderful home. I only can say, We always have room for improvement.[/quote]

Yeah, its MALAYSIA BOLEH… thats why we were taught this concept since we were in school :lol:
Using ISA is like a political dictator which is cruel & inhumane… :twisted: