Questions when buying new furniture

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone knows the difference of buying leather furniture which uses the ‘first layer’ and ‘second layer’ of the cow hide?
Reason being, i am in the market for new furniture and the sales people have not been very helpful.

They just tell me the difference is the texture which causes the price to go way cheaper then its full leather counter part.

Thanks,

leather = many type (hard to explain)
full leather = whole sofa leather
half leather = only those sitting area are leather while other parts are pvc

leather = first layer , second layer = no idea :mrgreen:

there are “treated leather” sofa in the market. its a pure leather but with some treatment on the surface that made it scratch resistant and maintenance free (no need to polish with leather cream/oil or whatever its called :P)

Lorenzo got a promotion now bah …

whole set leather furniture only selling 4000+ … the only catch is that they say its the second layer of the cow …
but i cant seem to find any information on it …

we humans are weird … too expensive complain, too cheap worry its not good … haiz …

The first layer of leather is the original cow skin by the direct processing, the surface of the cortex for the most cutting, break out of the first layer of skin with good ventilation, soft, durable, shiny layer of skin does not have two good features. On the contrary, the second layer of skin is to use the rest of the cortex through the first layer of cortical processing, the value of a lot lower.

i checked with uncle google…

Rustica … most of the product is import …

lorenzo also import ba lol … now got promotion, apparantly 10k items selling for 5k …
interesting …