Questions we shouldn't answer

QUESTIONS WE SHOULDNT ANSWER

1.What are you doing here?
Situation:Youre shopping at E-mart vegetables area with your hand carry a few plastics of vegetables.

Should You Answer:Im looking for car accessories and want to buy air ticket.

2.Where are you going?
Situation:That time your hand already twist the toilet door knob while your friend asking you from behind.

Should You Answer:Im going to Disneyland.

3.What is your religion?
Situation:Youre in the police station to make a report for your credit card lost and you are wearing tudung.

Should You Answer:Im Hindu

4.How much?
Situation: You are public toilet attendance or toilet cleaner at shopping complex. Obviously stated at notice board 20 per entry or Free for Boulevard shopper.

Should You Answer:RM999.99 and credit card are accepted

5.Are you single?
Situation:You are attend interview and your interviewer holding your CVs. Obviously stated there youre single.

Should You Answer:No. Im Plural.

6.What are you doing?
Situation:You are reading your favorite book when your friend stand next to you while hes asking.

Should You Answer:Im taking shower

7.Can I borrow your pencil?
Situation:Your colleague is holding your pencil once he asked you and walk away with your pencil.

Should You Answer: No?

8.What times now?
Situation:You are waiting for bus at Jejantas MBM with a big digital clock at jejantas behind you and facing him. (Ayat lapuk untuk mengurat) Ex: 3pm

Should You Answer:8am Londons time

9.So strange? Why dont have kolo mee lei?
Situation:You are bringing your friend to Fratinis. Hes just came back from Europe for short term vacation and he is Mirian.

Should You Answer:Oh! Their kolo mee sold out!

10.Are you crying?
Situation:You are terribly crying after quarrel with your Hitlers boss and your colleague whispering to you.

Should You Answer:No, Im laughing

[size=150][center]Actually, there had a lot of questions that we shouldnt answer. Believe it or not, we are facing it everyday.[/center][/size]

hahah…not bad…quite funny…but sometimes ppl just ask to start a conversation cos they donno what else to ask :smiley:

the problem im having now is i dress my little princess in skirt and pinkish and yet still lots of people ask me “is that ur baby boy?” i just dun understand are they colour blind or they canot differenciate girl with skirt and boy without skirt. wht shld i answer when public as me is that ur baby boy and my girl is wearing pinkish flowerish dress? i shld answer “no, is shemale !” hahahhaha well sometimes human are wierd in eyesight and thinking…

some even say my baby look like me and 90% look alike and yet still ask is she my baby? oh … give me a break !!!

[quote=“applebee”]the problem im having now is i dress my little princess in skirt and pinkish and yet still lots of people ask me “is that ur baby boy?” i just dun understand are they colour blind or they canot differenciate girl with skirt and boy without skirt. wht shld i answer when public as me is that ur baby boy and my girl is wearing pinkish flowerish dress? i shld answer “no, is shemale !” hahahhaha well sometimes human are wierd in eyesight and thinking…

some even say my baby look like me and 90% look alike and yet still ask is she my baby? oh … give me a break !!![/quote]

[size=150]ya ya!!they are color blind [/size] http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1278/1278231x2pdu8c8ag.gif

stupid questions get stupid answer loh… easy what