- Monitor & control the project income, turnover & cost/margin as per project planning. This include preparation of information of the project status review/risk review to the project team and department management.
- Taking off quantities for tendering
- Pricing of bill & quantities
- Responsible for preparing project owner’s monthly progress claim and project payment claim.
- Evaluation of subcontractor’s claims & preparation of payment certificate for subcontractor.
- Follow up and coordinate on variation claim matters including submission of variation order, preparation of supporting documents, variation order report and etc.
- Attend to all contractual matters for main contract and subcontract through out the process phase.
- Any other QS function required by the superior and the management.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Professional Degree in Quantity survey or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in construction project and procurement.
- Required Skill(s): Contract Works, Cost Control, Budget, Contractual issues and Liaison Variation Order, Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook.
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia
- Good command in written official business letter and spoken English
- Work location : Miri