QML 4229 Perodua Viva (silver colour) knock and run

At 12:15pm, a lady knocked my son who was on a bike and refused to help but drove away. It happened at the Greenville junction in Senadin. According to my son she was turning into the housing estate and he was riding along the road. I have advised my son to make a Police report on the accident as he was hurt and there’s damage to the bike.

Whoever knows the driver of this vehicle please advice her to report herself to the Police station.

Thanks.

People like this should be prosecuted gangland style.

You ought to take your son to make police report first. Perhaps the police will help you to contact the lady driver. If you wait too long, she might make a counter report and said your son caused the accident.

Do lodge a police report.

Yes go and report police immediately

MCNetters, thanks for your concern and advice.

Drive safe :slight_smile:

Does the driver realised that she knocked down your son.
The road at Senadin really very narrow.

Having a witness to the accident will be especially helpful in the polis report.

[quote=“MonkeyKing”]Does the driver realised that she knocked down your son.
The road at Senadin really very narrow.[/quote]

The front of the car rammed into the side of the bike. It happened on Jalan Maigold intersection around noon. Some motor bikers did stopped and mentioned that the diver of the car was wrong as she didn’t stop.

you got the car plate number can go lodge police report they can trace it down and help you with it.

lodge a police report…

best is within 24 hours…