Qmg 9454

That’s the car plate number, which was in front of my car last night along Pujut Highway, when suddenly ‘something’ fly off from his car and towards my car direction, I was startled and quickly step on my brake to slow down, and two cans of beer & a black plastic just drop in time in front of my car instead of the cans hitting my windscreen!
He’s (yeah it’s a HE, I chase up and see the driver) endangering the lives of others on the road and being a reckless driver. How could he just throw cans of beer out of his car window…if i havent’ slow down the cans would definitely fly and hit my car windscreen!!

■■■■ driver…sampah masyarakat…

[quote=“knightstemplar”]That’s the car plate number, which was in front of my car last night along Pujut Highway, when suddenly ‘something’ fly off from his car and towards my car direction, I was startled and quickly step on my brake to slow down, and two cans of beer & a black plastic just drop in time in front of my car instead of the cans hitting my windscreen!
He’s (yeah it’s a HE, I chase up and see the driver) endangering the lives of others on the road and being a reckless driver. How could he just throw cans of beer out of his car window…if i havent’ slow down the cans would definitely fly and hit my car windscreen!![/quote]

Road bully!! what car is that ?? description?

Er…sorry didn’t see what exactly the car type is…look like a Toyota Hilux…or something the same ‘build’…ha!

9454 = 4D no.

maybe stike 1st prize!!

share2 ha,

lols

9454 forever die. sial number

sampah

no civic manners, dtg dr gua maybe?

beli 4D cepat!

must be one of the numerous 2 cent sampah masyarakat berlagak punya gangster taik. Miri is really full of them and it sometimes makes me wonders why the local police does not kuganised a few of them. we the public will be very quiet and looks the other and gives the thumbs-up sign if police mercilessly abused the human rights of these taiks. :wink:

maybe its cai shen ye… try to throw beer can then u will notice the car… and look clearly the number… then go buy toto…

Please report to JPJ :stuck_out_tongue:

well well, MCnet is a nice place to complain…later on i list all the no. plate car in this thread

For example: QML1234: Drive slow at fast lane
: QMP1234: Road bully
: QMJ1234: spitting

and the list go on…

nice thread …yea list all plate no car for the idiot driver in Miri http://www.limbang.net/v4/images/smilies/vtc/verygood.gif

hope u all no kena gangster hand

yupzz one happen in sibu the driver get http://www.limbang.net/v4/images/smilies/vtc/slap.gif from the gangster

yeah I have expected to get vengence maybe one day…if whoever EVER find out who I am in here… hope Miri won’t be like Sibu where gangster is everywhere…
not to mention MB1Q or whatever the no. plate is, he should not drive and be on the road at all…he’s interrupting the decent good road user and tested all patience…

bump

bump 1