PSP firmware version 5.51 cannot play *.cso games

Hi all MC.net frens,

I’ve just updated my PSP version 3.60 to 5.51 but i can’t play any iso or cso games anymore, even if the whole games is still in the memory card.

Is there anyway i could downgrade it back to the original version? Or is there anyway I can play cso/iso games using this 5.51 version?

If there’s anybody here knows or experienced the same problem, we can share it here…

Thanks…

Did u update it to 5.51 OFW(Official) or 5.51 CFW(Custom)? …

think this firmware haven’t release in the psp hack site…mostly you can download it at a psp hack site…forgot what’s the email for this site but…
i experiance same problem like this also…it just that i send my psp to the nearest store at parkson…3rd or last floor…
recommended to send it to the shop and they will help you to restore to previous version of firmware …
5.51 not yet release for a psp hack

Im not really sure Eugene, but i think its 5.51 official OFW. And I downloaded it from this websites:

http://www.kokeytechnology.com/download … e-ver-551/

[quote=“Ryunaruto”]think this firmware haven’t release in the psp hack site…mostly you can download it at a psp hack site…forgot what’s the email for this site but…
i experiance same problem like this also…it just that i send my psp to the nearest store at parkson…3rd or last floor…
recommended to send it to the shop and they will help you to restore to previous version of firmware …
5.51 not yet release for a psp hack[/quote]

thanks ryu, i wanted to, but im currently in offshore now, can go anyway near parkson at the moment…hehehe…
so, how much does it cost to restore the version back in the shop?

[quote=“chikoloy78”][quote=“Ryunaruto”]think this firmware haven’t release in the psp hack site…mostly you can download it at a psp hack site…forgot what’s the email for this site but…
5.51 not yet release for a psp hack[/quote]

thanks ryu, i wanted to, but im currently in offshore now, can go anyway near parkson at the moment…hehehe…
so, how much does it cost to restore the version back in the shop?[/quote]

mmm…RM50 lu

go http://www.psphacks.com and try
since ure offshore u got plenty of times to do it

[quote=“lace”]go http://www.psphacks.com and try
since ure offshore u got plenty of times to do it[/quote]

hye lace, really appreciate it, i’ll suft the web, try looking for downgrade the firmware. Sure i have weeks of time here to do it at the moment :smiley:

err…can i ask one question?

why is psp is so damn expensive?

why don’t they sell one for under 500 inggit?

the one i want is the one that can play every game available,

the one that was modded. i saw one in emart…850 inggit oooo… :shock:

so unbelievable… :shock:

5.51 is official firmware! Latest CFW is 5.50gen d3 !

Can downgrade to CFW only if u own psp1000 & psp2000 (non-ta088v3)!

[quote=“headhunter”]err…can i ask one question?

so unbelievable… :shock:[/quote]

LOL. u can keep asking this kind of question for a bugatti veyron, ps3, ferrari enzo, nissan gtr…bla bla bla…the list will be neverending. :mrgreen:

[quote=“vertigo”][quote=“headhunter”]err…can i ask one question?

so unbelievable… :shock:[/quote]

LOL. u can keep asking this kind of question for a bugatti veyron, ps3, ferrari enzo, nissan gtr…bla bla bla…the list will be neverending. :mrgreen:[/quote]

but those are cars…supercars…but, maybe you’re right…things meant to be expensive will be expensive… :mrgreen:

[quote=“Vartex”]5.51 is official firmware! Latest CFW is 5.50gen d3 !

Can downgrade to CFW only if u own psp1000 & psp2000 (non-ta088v3)![/quote]

TA088-v3 motherboard…
the legendary UNHACKABLE…

Use ChickHen R2 to play lor…

[quote=“chikoloy78”]Hi all MC.net frens,

I’ve just updated my PSP version 3.60 to 5.51 but i can’t play any iso or cso games anymore, even if the whole games is still in the memory card.

Is there anyway i could downgrade it back to the original version? Or is there anyway I can play cso/iso games using this 5.51 version?

If there’s anybody here knows or experienced the same problem, we can share it here…

Thanks…[/quote]
u can send to my shop and ill fix it up for u when u back from offshore, c u soon.