Proposed new hotel*Four Points next to Puchong flyover?

i need further information…

u meant the Sheraton Hotel…???

yeap itis confirmed will build Hotel at there. what mean Four Point Next To Puchong ??

You can view the scale model at Yu Lan Plaza…

Any idea when will the project start???

Standing by the hill side quite good but no nice view from the hotel.

The project is of TPK’s but so far no news yet when it will start as it is still under consideration of the traffic around that area.

Hmmm… TPK’s project again??? Smell fishy here… :twisted:
Just wondering how he get the land there to built the hotel.
So, the Bomba have to make way for the new hotel lah.

yes Bomba have to move new place. how to get the land ? apply to state government lor. u donno TPK with white head is best fren ?

Yeah… both are “I use me, I use you” type.
Maybe the land also FOC :shock:

The hotel is “Four Points by Sheraton”…just like “Courtyard Mariott by Marriott”. Meaning this is a 4 star offshoot of Sheraton Hotel. This brand has just started to be used by Sheraton for some of its four star hotels around asia pacific.

Puchong flyover’s name has been changed to Setia Raja Manai (SRM) flyover…haha…me trying to be a smart-arse

Oh I read this from Borneo Post online a while ago. This hotel would be 25 storeys high and would have 560 rooms! It would also house the largest conference hall in Miri.

Massive project for Miri’s standard.

Any story for Merdeka Mall and Imperial Plaza progress?

heard Merdeka Mall gonna be Miri first high class mall. Not very sure if this is real or fake lo

hmm, but merdeka mall’s location abit awkard lorr, not in the center of town…

great project,weird location…wutever,luv it…

I dont think that hotel project going to materialise since that slope near the SIB Canada Hill is not stable.

if like that, we must lim teh with TPK lo. :mrgreen:

There a news on this in the Borneo Post today.

So what did it say?