Roles & Responsibilities:
- Delivering the overall project management in ensuring the quality, cost, statutory, safety and environment issues and project scheduling requirements are met.
- Provide visible OSHE leadership to staff and sub-contractor to achieve OSHE KPI’s.
- Effectively manage all client and sub-con interfaces, including any community any community and authorities for way leaves.
- Ensure adequate manpower and materials to support planned activities
- Progress reporting to client, highlight and resolve performance issues early.
- Accountable for project Change Control(both Technical & Commercial)
- Manage a project plan inclusive tasks, resource forecast, and infrastructure
- Developed project goals and objectives, monitored project accuracy and ensured its completion on time.
- Managed all reports of projects status and problem resolution for various telecommunication plans.
- To coordinate between client and consultants.
- To manage other consultants and the professional team.
- To facilitate progress meetings and produce project reports.
- To facilitate site meetings and inspections to report on quality progress.
- To ensure all short-term programmes are properly reviewed and communicated to all parties concerned.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Civil/Electrical & Electronic/Telecommunication) or equivalent with relevant professional qualification.
- Minimum 5-8 years relevant experiences.
- Experience in managing contractors in post contract stages.
- Ability to lead large multi-disciplines construction teams, with excellent leadership and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced and high pressure environment, to meet often tight deadlines, and to work pro-actively as part of a committed team.
- Ability to manage client relationships including highway contractors.
- Ability to highlight and resolve any performance or delivery issues early and to seek further management support where needed.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Malay
Attractive terms and conditions await the candidates with the right qualification and experiences.
Interested candidates please send in your detailed resume with current and passport photo, relevant academic certificates, current and expected salary.
Your application will be treated with confidentially.
Please ensure that your application reaches us on or before 3rd February 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.