Problem with new Astro card

Last three days I have noticed very poor Astro functions.Sometime the signal is ok ,sometimes its in red ( Though the weather outside is fine).The picture quality are blurred in most channels.Only few channels are can be watched clearly .I noticed this problem after I changed to New Gold Astro card,With old astro card I didn’t have this problem.

Is other forumates in Miri facing same problem?

I would like to check with you all first before I call Astro.

Thank you

I’ve just changed to my new gold astro card yesterday morning and haven’t noticed any problems with the transmissions or quality of pics.
Probably you can called-up astro to confirm if the problem still continue.

Me too having no problem with my Astro gold card. As a matter of fact, one of my gold card can watch every channels lol (Hope Astro would not charge me as its not my fault)

Its ok with my new Astro gold card. Everything is clear.

Until now also havent get

me too…haven’t receive it yet…

maybe they decide not to change ours liao bunyimanok :smiley:

we can still hack it…haha :lol:

jeng jeng~

I called astro yesterday.Customer service officer assisted me through phone.We went through troubleshooting steps to rectify the problem,but it failed.Now,it has been forwarded to technical assistance dept,I expect them to come today.I have to pay service charge of RM50 to RM80 (excluding material charges).
I read in newspapers,this has been happening frequently in the West Malaysia espcially with the Gold card.

I’ll keep you all updated what happens next.I hope they can solve the problem with one visit.

maybe its ur astro satelite dish…
for sure it will be okay after few adjustment…
i use the gold card already…
so far, everything is ok…
maybe ur dish tilt up or down during the recent strong wind…
hope ur problem can be settled as soon as possible…
rugi ma…pay the thing…cant get the service…
it may cause u rm 50 - rm 70 for the techician to come and adjust few minute…
:slight_smile: