(PRIME) Double Storey Detached House FOR SALE

DOUBLE STOREY DETACHED

House age: 17 years.
Leasehold : 40+ Years left.

ONE ownership only. First hand owner.

Rooms : 3 bedrooms, 1 master bedroom.

1 utility room.
Very spacious living room and dining room.

Extended wet kitchen, spacious balconies and patios.
Toilets : 2 common area toilets, 1 master bedroom toilet.

Landsize: 20 points approximately. (square shaped, nice landscaping can be done)
Porch can park 4 big cars easily.

Strategic location, 5 minutes to town (near BUMIKO, Taman Awam Miri, Medical Road, Tanjung Lobang).

Reason of selling: Owner intends to move to a smaller house, easier to maintain as not many family members are staying together anymore.

SELLING PRICE: RM868,800
Owner specially requested for low profile dealings, so NO PICTURES will be attached.
PICTURES will only be given to SERIOUS BUYERS only. Thank you very much for the co-operation.

For arrangement of viewing please do leave your contacts and we will follow up with you promptly. Thank you.
CALL 019-876 3698 (HOUSE OWNER) or leave your PM to me. I will contact you as soon as I can. Thank you once again.

FOR SALE! Contact me today for more related info! :smiley:

For arrangement of viewing please do leave your contacts and we will follow up with you promptly. Thank you.

CALL 019-876 3698 (HOUSE OWNER) or leave your PM to me. I will contact you as soon as I can. Thank you once again.