Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC’s global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world, the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Miri Branch in the role of Premier Relationship Officer, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
- Daily Sales administrative task
- Organize and complete/check all sales application forms for submission, scanning and for SQ review
- Scan & file all completed sales application forms in the customer file for reviews, checks and follow-ups
- Assist RM in replying customer’s mails, banking transaction request and other request from premier client E.g. Request for bank’s statement, fee waiver etc.
- Assist RM to handle / investigate customer complaints or other follow up work.
- To assist RM in their diary appointment management / lead generation by arranging customer appointment and help to identify customer that has not been contacted quarterly.
- To remind/monitor their respective RM to act on their campaign call list and "event triggers which was assigned by CVM
- Assist RM on file review / CAMP / FCC call or monitoring when required for all FCC related item to ensure proper follow ups are completed.
- Cross sell
- Refer customer needs to PRM
- Educate customer on digital banking
- As customer’s main contact point beside their RM. Help to fulfil client’s service needs either by face to face or on the phone.
- Ensure proactive update of accurate customer information in the bank system.
- To temporary hold resigned RM portfolio and fulfill their service needs.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years working experience
- Customer engagement
- Basic planning and organizing
- Appointment making skills
- RMP & WPT
- Wealth Management and proposition
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC takes pride in a diverse and inclusive working environment that sees our people benefit from mentoring, flexible working and the support of Employee Resource Network Groups. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad