Roles & Responsibilities :
To provide appropriate financial solutions to our Premier Banking customers and expand the Premier Franchise by acquiring new Premier Banking customers via various marketing initiatives.
To plan, organize, participate and execute event and sales activities inline with the Premier Banking business direction and related sales initiatives.
To provide excellent customer experience to our Premier Banking customers at all touch points via 3 distinctive service elements ie cared for, excellent and enhanced value.
To build sustainable relationship with our Premier Banking customers though timely follow-ups and anticipation of customers’ needs.
To proactively engage Premier Banking customers to achieve continuous customer satisfaction
To adhere to all related policies, regulatory risk and compliance matters
To ensure no operational and control lapses
To ensure timely submission of reports for both statutory and regulatory
To ensure zero defect in account opening, sales transactions execution, loan submission and related matters.
- Bachelor’s degree, in any field, from an accredited university / colleges
- Possess strong interest in financial planning, investment and keen to work in a sales driven environment;
- Preferably with 3 - 5 years’ experience in sales and client relationship experience.
- Priority is given to those with licenses and related accredited certifications (PCE, CEILI,CUTE); IPPC will be an added advantage.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills; able to deliver high quality customer service
- Possess a valid driving license & own transport.
- Annual Leave, medical and insurance coverage
- Attractive Incentive scheme
- Recognition & incentive trips
- Wealth Academy
- Structured career progression
- Guided advisory and specialist support