Roles & Responsibilities :
- To provide appropriate financial solutions to our Premier Banking customers and expand the Premier Franchise by acquiring new Premier Banking customers via various marketing initiatives.
- To plan, organize, participate and execute event and sales activities inline with the Premier Banking business direction and related sales initiatives.
- To provide excellent customer experience to our Premier Banking customers at all touch points via 3 distinctive service elements ie cared for, excellent and enhanced value.
- To build sustainable relationship with our Premier Banking customers though timely follow-ups and anticipation of customers’ needs.
- To proactively engage Premier Banking customers to achieve continuous customer satisfaction
- To adhere to all related policies, regulatory risk and compliance matters
- To ensure no operational and control lapses
- To ensure timely submission of reports for both statutory and regulatory
- To ensure zero defect in account opening, sales transactions execution, loan submission and related matters.
- Bachelor’s degree, in any field, from an accredited university / colleges
- Possess strong interest in financial planning, investment and keen to work in a sales driven environment;
- Preferably with 3 - 5 years’ experience in sales and client relationship experience.
- Priority is given to those with licenses and related accredited certifications (PCE, CEILI,CUTE); IPPC will be an added advantage.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills; able to deliver high quality customer service
- Possess a valid driving license & own transport.
- Annual Leave, medical and insurance coverage
- Attractive Incentive scheme
- Recognition & incentive trips
- Wealth Academy
- Structured career progression
- Guided advisory and specialist support