Pre-sea rating training (deck)

Pre-Sea Training is a Preparatory Course for potential candidates who are interested to work on board cargo ships or offshore support vessels.

Duration: 3 months
Date Commenced: 7th October 2013

On completion of the training, trainees can join shipping companies to work on board ship as ship crew.
After 3 years of service on board ship, trainees are eligible to attend a preparatory course for deck ship officers.
After completion of the preparatory course and have passed written and oral examination as well as have completed required modular courses, trainees are eligible to apply for a Certificate of Competency for employment on board ship as Ship Officers.

For inquiry, kindly contact the following

Capt. Richard Richard Nathan Suyang
Mobile : +6012 877 9053
E-mail : richard.vegaenterprise@gmail.com

Mis. Deborah Thanniey
Mobile : 60 010 599 1239
E-mail : deborah.vegaenterprise@gmail.com

what u mean by pre-sea training? where is the location at Sibu? what course?is that BST?

training will be at sibu centre. the training will be conducted by my boss (trainer)

you can register with us.

this course for people who never work offshore. especially for people who want to work on the ship only. (deck crew only)

i want to know what course is that would be…

You must be joking. After we completed your BST course, there is still 1 big hurdle to get a job onboard ship as those in Oil & Gas will have to adhere to Petronas requirements. Meaning, no experience no job. Whereas, other companies not dealing with offshore preferred foreign crews rather than locals. For they are cheaper and their certificates are much sought by local owners. Even, the crewing department in any local company is ‘keen’ to employ foreigners. What future do we have?

You must be joking. After we completed your BST course, there is still 1 big hurdle to get a job onboard ship as those in Oil & Gas will have to adhere to Petronas requirements. Meaning, no experience no job. Whereas, other companies not dealing with offshore preferred foreign crews rather than locals. For they are cheaper and their certificates are much sought by local owners. Even, the crewing department in any local company is ‘keen’ to employ foreigners. What future do we have?[/quote]

yes you are true, dats why i ask them what course they are teaching. and for what rank ? is that for new comer cadet? AB? OS? Oiler?? still blur. and she say at Sibu center. where is Sibu center??

This is quite suspicious. need more elaboration in this…

Pm me if it is free