Prayer room for alllll!

welcome!!!every one knows that the world is getting rough and tough especially in lebanon and places…yup…for me…there’s little i can do physically!!i know some might find this PRAYER ROOM weird…maybe you don’t have a religion or maybe you do…but i don care if u got or if you don’t…the only thing that this forum requires is the words and wishes from your heart for all those who are suffering…i am not playing God nor am i running a ministry here…just from your good intensions…say or pray or wish or watever you wan to do for good…for all those who are suffering…its free…there’s one rule though…please try not to chat or joke in this room…if you find this room useless or illogical…than don’t join…but please don’t make fun okie…:)thanks…and don try to debate or express any opinions here…thanks again…and don laugh…

good morning…

I strongly believe in the power of prayer; but I believe that it comforts the ones who are not sick sometimes. I believe that some get really mad at God if a person dies and thinks that He should have healed that person. I also believe each person is on God’s timetable, not our own. I always pray for others and myself in times of sickness for healing by the power of God; I must accept what the results are.

What a good deed ylong,

I wish and I pray for the happiness and well being of all human being in the world. I know that without suffering, we will not be so peacefull. May our god, bless the dead and our own good deeds. InsyaAllah…

Peace…

Pray for rain in Toowoomba, Australia…as weird as it may seem coz Australia is surrounded by water, The Toowoomba area (138km inland of Gold coast) is actually having a drought now and are on something called “Level 4 Water Restrictions” which basically means we really have to conserve water coz the dam that supplies water to the city is only 21% full and hasn’t been full for the past 5 years.

It is predicted that by the end of August the restriction will rise to level 5 which means you aren’t allowed to use water outdoors anymore…you can only wash your car windscreen and mirrors.

Let’s show 'em the power of prayer! …btw, pray for rain from Monday onwards coz I’m going to Gold coast for a weekend trip starting tomorrow and if it pours I’m gonna blame YOU! :smiley:

Owh God I pray for peace… may these people one day realise in their hearts that this senseless violence will not bring any good to their nations. No matter what religon they are, I pray for their safety… pray for the children,mothers and fathers… keep them safe… keep them together…

Pray that the everyone finds their peace… pray that whatever obstacles that are in their way… show them the way Lord, show them and help them overcome these problems.

I too pray for myself, this unworthy and forlorn thing that grovels before you… pray that I too can overcome the obstacles in my life…

In Jesus name I pray… Amen…

Peace and Love…

hmmm… Honestly, I do not have a religion… I dunno what to say and how to pray. I hardly believe if my saying and praying will help in any ways. But if there is a channel where we can speak into the ears of those who have been taking peace for granted (ego political leaders and lunatic military servants); I’ll speak the same tune as how majority wanted, STOP, WAR NO MORE!

*Hatred is not the eve of peace, its the end of we and they, then me and you! Be prepared for the circumstances when you hate somebody. I’ll do my best to maintain no hatred… 10q

find more original wisdom quote here.

you do not need a religion to pray…

you could also say what u want done, what things do u want to happen… you can wish people well…

its like people saying get well soon… that is a sort of prayer too…