PR becomes citizen ... in four hours

http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/171774

Less than four hours after Malaysiakini reported that a permanent resident (PR) holding a red MyPR card had been registered as a new voter, she has apparently become a citizen.

She now has a blue Mykad, based on a check of the same online system of the National Registration Department (NRD) where her voter registration details are recorded.

A check of the NRD online verification system twice - at 5.48pm yesterday and 11.30am today - had shown that a person named Mismah was a PR holder who had collected her MyPR card (No. 640704715238), an identification card for PR.

When the same number was entered into the EC online verification system, Mismah appeared as a newly-registered voter.

However, another check with the NRD system at 3pm returned a shocking result - the same Mismah has become a citizen with blue Mykad.

Her status on the EC online verification system remained the same as at 3pm - a newly-registered voter in the latest supplementary electoral roll which is now on display for public scrutiny.

Wow…this is what we want: EFFICIENCY …then again come to think of it…a NATIONAL SECURITY RISK?

malaysia boleh…

.>

import many many foreigner and use them to vote Party Timbang Rosak…

SEE…next GE…the hope is very slim one…

So many ways for them…prefect for the new system…

now you can glimpse why malaysia so eager to take in those refugees from australia…

=.=

That’s BN last bullet for 13rd GE

lets hope the opposition can remove the “GUN” so those “bullets” will be useless…

Biometric system fool proof my ass! Project IC II ?

Registration of illegal workers/immigrants is using the same biometric system used by immigration and registration dept and proposed by EC. Now you know why the gov is eager to register illegals and EC using the same system. Something’s cooking!

vote BeeEnd or lucut kerakyatan :mrgreen:

jk

ask you guys…

is this biometric voting system really going to implemented?
i couldn’t really find any article as to whether this is really gonna happen or not,
or is it still under proposal…?

probe demanded into this case…

http://malaysiakini.com/news/171798

be prepared for some lame excuse from the G on this…

I just read the newspaper this morning…
West malaysia has started registering Foreign worker/illegal worker using the biometrix system…

This is one of their many step for “Phantom voters” for the system.
Machine voting have many flaws to it.

G did not answer the call of Bersih 2.0 but finding more flaws for them to use in the coming GE.

i also heard a friend that imigration between singapore and johor, they also implement biometric system
to “record” down foreigners coming to malaysia…

if this is true, i won’t be surprise that some singaporean or foreigner will find his name and thumb print in the malaysian votes…

This case is most likely the tip of an iceberg. Who knows how many red ICs have been “magically” transformed into Blue.

it is not coincidence that ops pemutihan n asylum seeker deal were done weeks apart.

tis is y opposition opposed biometric system for voting.
the database can be manipulated

sedangkan awek mongolia can enter msia without any record n murdered, apa lagi PTI yang memang mau warganegara

[quote=“DMsia”]ask you guys…

is this biometric voting system really going to implemented?
i couldn’t really find any article as to whether this is really gonna happen or not,
or is it still under proposal…?[/quote]
Proposal eh? :shock:

[quote=“haroldz”]it is not coincidence that ops pemutihan n asylum seeker deal were done weeks apart.

tis is y opposition opposed biometric system for voting.
the database can be manipulated
sedangkan awek mongolia can enter msia without any record n murdered, apa lagi PTI yang memang mau warganegara[/quote]
Agreed 101% as highlighted :shock:

PR will struggle hard to win in this GE because BN got many dirty tactics

same goes to every election in the future

no matter what BeeEnd will find a way to get votes