Poor kelisa at oversea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

Link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf3Rw8VW … ?f=31&t=72

pity kelisa…he should go to hell!!!..even though im a fan of top gear…why he would waste such money to destroy the car…there’s a part when he says korean-malaysian car…but this car is japanese-malaysian car…such idiot!!!

Because he needs to prove the safety of the car… (Like he said, the minimum whatever thingy isn’t at the standard)

This tv programme is actually banned in Malaysia cause the government does not want you to know the truth

He has his point “not build with passion, is build by some corporation to make money”…
Hmm, Im thinking of the karangan we wrote during primary/sec sch, “Hidup sebuah kereta kelisa”… Aduh, such a sad story, really is poor kelisa…

[quote=“teamGD”]He has his point “not build with passion, is build by some corporation to make money”…
Hmm, Im thinking of the karangan we wrote during primary/sec sch, “Hidup sebuah kereta kelisa”… Aduh, such a sad story, really is poor kelisa…[/quote]

Agreed tho i m using one…hehe…

jimat minyak punya pasal, okela…

tGD, the essay part, LOL, berapa markah u got? Must be A+ if write this one…so touching…huhhuuu

i think very soon he will get his butt kick by Perodua la…

Did u ever try the same test on a Ferrari and see if the Ferrari can stood the test or not…?? :roll:

i meant is…it’s build for economy and it is off course cheap…that’s why the body is not tough enough…

[quote=“Naki”]Because he needs to prove the safety of the car… (Like he said, the minimum whatever thingy isn’t at the standard)

This tv programme is actually banned in Malaysia cause the government does not want you to know the truth[/quote]
lol…that’s why i never see this clip…wonder why the malaysian goverment banned this video…hahahaha…

The video amuses me to no end. I agree wholeheartedly with what he said - regardless of what Perodua advertises, as a company - they really have no passion at all. Like the Korean makes, they churn out mediocre cars at a high price simply for profiteering off of us Malaysians.

They tried getting a profit off the Brits too, but obviously they’re smarter. At least the Koreans actually SUCCEED at it.

He’s not proving how tough the body is. He’s simply torturing the car for what it has done to the society (nothing).

Besides, he bought and paid for the car - he can do whatever he wants with it.

[quote=“bunyimanok”][quote=“Naki”]Because he needs to prove the safety of the car… (Like he said, the minimum whatever thingy isn’t at the standard)

This tv programme is actually banned in Malaysia cause the government does not want you to know the truth[/quote]
lol…that’s why i never see this clip…wonder why the malaysian goverment banned this video…hahahaha…[/quote]

this programme is not banned in malaysia…it on NTV-7 every sunday bro…im a huge fan :smiley: of jeremy clarkson…tho it hurts my pride as a malaysian when he bashed about “our” malaysian made cars…“living in a negara membangun” we cant afford to change our car every 2-3 years like they do…but produa should take the criticism as a positive one so that they built better quality cars in the future…

i saw this last year. i think its sad that Kelisa was treated this way. there are many ways to test a car tho

Yet, Mazda, Nissan and Mitsubishi and/or Japanese government ministers never complained or threatened to sue the producers of the movie F&F: Tokyo Drift for wrecking their RX-7, Evo8 and Silvia/Fairladies.

Ian, they signed an agreement prior to the show

that guy is a butt holer he just wan to destroy any car. with the 1 ton hanging at the bumper pls tell which kind of car’s bumper can support the weight?? stupid butt!!!

i am driving a kelisa too but so far i dont hv problems with the car. well, as long as i didnt do such stupid thing like what this freaky Britt do, i think i am ok with my buddy.
well, i dont mind with the 'MADE IN MALAYSIA" products anyway…

with the 1 ton hanging at the bumper pls tell which kind of car’s bumper can support the weight??

It he really hooked it at the bumper it would be impressive. He hooked it at the towing points of the car, which is connected to the front crossmember (the frame connecting the headlights, radiator, bumpers etc.

i think its sad that Kelisa was treated this way.

Don’t worry, there’s many more where that came from.

there are many ways to test a car tho

He’s simply torturing the car. It’s not even a legit test. He’s showing his displeasure for country-subsidized-badge-engineering-profiteering-bland-vanilla-cars built with no passion and soul or even a drop of engineering genius (e.g. unlike Toyota’s Aygo - ingeniously built with low-cost design in mind and yet without compromising on other areas).

It’s like the guy who makes laksa with so little portions and no taste but yet still expensive and wants to be in business purely for profits only. The harsh reality is that there are plenty of people who’d gladly pour that laksa down a drain and make a video of it.

All I can say is… this guy is crap himself either… Could Ferrari survive that kind of tests?

He is just being a sarcastic…

donno how the CEO feeling when c this kind of test !

geez you guys are so missing the point. “Test” is not it.

[quote=“zul4224”][quote=“bunyimanok”][quote=“Naki”]Because he needs to prove the safety of the car… (Like he said, the minimum whatever thingy isn’t at the standard)

lol…that’s why i never see this clip…wonder why the malaysian goverment banned this video…hahahaha…[/quote]

this programme is not banned in malaysia…it on NTV-7 every sunday bro…im a huge fan :smiley: of jeremy clarkson…tho it hurts my pride as a malaysian when he bashed about “our” malaysian made cars…“living in a negara membangun” we cant afford to change our car every 2-3 years like they do…but produa should take the criticism as a positive one so that they built better quality cars in the future…[/quote]
im also a fan of this programme :smiley: …but what i meant is this video clip is banned…