POLL: Which P2P Application do you use?

good point, relaxjack. That’s whyI still go back to BT when I download installers, apps, and other *.exe’s…its slower but safer.

Bittorrent all the way, using the smallest windows torrent client i can find so far, uttorrent.

I use shareaza once in a while, but most of the time, I would prefer IRC leeching rather than leeching from the Gnutella networks.

:lol:

that vote for kazaa was from me. Well, I dnt know why. I just like them.

hello there…

anyone using Winny? I would like to read successful stories about it.

Winny?!
googles “Winny”

follows link to wikipedia but lazy to read

apparently its a japanese p2p app…see for yourself:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winny

He meant, Whiney. Once you installed it, your computer whines all day long about how you keep mistreating it.

[quote=“hyperactive”]Winny?!
googles “Winny”

follows link to wikipedia but lazy to read

apparently its a japanese p2p app…see for yourself:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winny[/quote]

Then u can install Wine-E. Once you install it, your computer becomes the electronical equivalent to your best friend being drunk, does random computations and starts puking cds…

[quote=“hyperactive”]
Then u can install Wine-E. Once you install it, your computer becomes the electronical equivalent to your best friend being drunk, does random computations and starts puking cds…[/quote]

Once that happens, you need to call up Winnie the tech support girl.

To which she will tell you to install Win E, the latest operating system from microsoft guarenteed to be the most secure OS ever!

But MS broke their product as soon as they shipped it, so you have to get the revised Nintendo Wii-Nee*, its so secure you can shake a stick at it.

*Nee is Japanese for ‘2’.

[quote=“ian”] But MS broke their product as soon as they shipped it, so you have to get the revised Nintendo Wii-Nee*, its so secure you can shake a stick at it.

*Nee is Japanese for ‘2’.[/quote]
But MS being typical MS wanted in…so they forced all the Wii-Nee users to install the Weiner Service Pack or they OS would expire after the 30 day trial.

[quote=“hyperactive”]
But MS being typical MS wanted in…so they forced all the Wii-Nee users to install the Weiner Service Pack or they OS would expire after the 30 day trial.[/quote]

Then I guess we all know who’s the WINNER in this contest - Wii-Nee users running Linux!

i use limewire pro and Torrent :slight_smile:

limewire for songs… and bitcomet for other stuffs… movies games anime…etc

But beware… limewire got lots of files they embed virus one…!