POLL: Which P2P Application do you use?

Which P2P application do you use and why? Is one better than another? more stable? faster download speeds? more reliable? virus free?

Personally I like LimeWire coz of its speedy downloads. Downside is that you cant always count on the file name!

whats your preference?

i’m on Limewire Pro…no Ads, no trojans, no romans either…

Limewire… the one is free… heh… but just to download mp3. For other like movie or anime i use BT.

Using Bit Comet here. Not my ideal kind of P2P application but going to try out different applications later.

Skype.

… whaaaat? It’s p2p!

sheesh… rolls eyes

Peer-to-peer kua :stuck_out_tongue:

another thing if u don’t use any of the P2P u can always buy all kind of software,mp3 and etc in town…LOL if u are rich xD

Skype is P2p.

I know…but u know what I meant…

Well, seriously, I can’t use any of those software for my own protection. Business issues.

Well, it’s good that you buy original software…at least one of us does…hehe…

Here’s the catch - with the exception of photoshop, I don’t. :slight_smile: The rest of what I use are open-sourced freeware. :wink:

:frowning: …but photoshop is like what? RM1000+? thats GILA steep!!! btw, anyone use Gimp? any comments?

…uh ho…goin off topic again…(so what else is new?)

emule! have been using it for a few years…dependable…everything is on there…there are download sites like… http://www.verycd.com and fucktheinter.net …which uses emule…not bad la…

how do you guys look for files on Limewire? any websites/forum to view the latest available files?

[quote=“hyperactive”]:frowning: …but photoshop is like what? RM1000+? thats GILA steep!!! btw, anyone use Gimp? any comments?

…uh ho…goin off topic again…(so what else is new?)[/quote]

GIMP is good, if you can stand the quirky interface. Since I’m used to Photoshop, never really took GIMP seriously. Used it on those rare occasions I had to do some graphic work on Linux.

To swing this back into topic, Skype p2p works in Linux. Yeah. That should do the trick.

You do a search within Limewire.

I use Kazaa. Easy to use. I can easily found what I need there.

never thought of switching loyalty? I used kazaa once upon a time but once you go limewire, you dont go back! :smiley:

try it, its basically the same thing and interface…but with better stuff!

…unfortunately, what you see is still not necessary what you get… :frowning:

thats the problem about searching in program itself. if there is a forum, it is easier to discuss and verify the file before download.