Political Banners n Flags blocking driver view at junction!

at some junction there are so many banners and posters that you cant even see the cars coming from the other side!!
i hope they can find somewhere else to hang their flags!!

tell that to both DAP/PKR and BN/SUPP…

i hope they will clean up the mess

maybe I help burn all that DAP crap now that is blocking everyone’s view and causing accidents

[quote=“marche”]i hope they will clean up the mess

maybe I help burn all that DAP crap now that is blocking everyone’s view and causing accidents[/quote]

go ahead, walk the talk ya and don’t just talk only

maybe I help burn all that DAP crap now that is blocking everyone’s view and causing accidents[/quote]

BN cybertrooper spotted!

Cybertropper? more like a troll… see when he join, and see how many post he ever made. Troll indeed… LOL. TP, yang penting, asal BN senang hati… dengan bini baru. hahahaha!

guys / gals

i reported the above 2 posts for TROLLING OFF TOPIC :roll:

anyone know their number or miri city council number so tat i can call them n tell them about it.

hahaha…i saw many Barang Naik banner been demolished…good job guys! hopefully i can see more when i drive around later…

[quote=“marche”]guys / gals

i reported the above 2 posts for TROLLING OFF TOPIC :roll:[/quote]

For a new;y joined member to MC.net, we welcome you. But, for a MC.net that doesn’t want to live in a better government, how sad… apa dah jadi dgn anak Sarawak kedak tok… mcm taib juak. sik alah2 nak mencuri dari org sarawak juak… udah gik.

Back to topic… The banners of BN at jalan bulan sabit traffic light is blocking proper trafic view… dont believe? go see.

I can take pics later to see who’s banner that really obstruct traffic.

Me too.

(We now can see, own BN take down their traffic obstructed toilet paper) LOL

lol…cybertrooper is so famouse in mcnet nowadays…
even MSN /WINDOWS LIVE MESSANGER also have one
:lol: :lol: :lol: lol

[quote=“abby82”]at some junction there are so many banners and posters that you cant even see the cars coming from the other side!!
i hope they can find somewhere else to hang their flags!![/quote]

Gonna wait till this Saturday to get the banners disappear as the political parties have to take down their banners before the election date.
Most of the banners are from BN and SUPP cos they are too “Kiasu” & “Kiasi” type.

Wonder how much of our duit rakyat was used to make the banners and promotion…? Mcm beer promoter jak… haha. nasib George makey singlet, nya sik makey mini skirt embak flyer mcm beer promoter. LOL…

anyone know their number or miri city council number so tat i can call them n tell them about it.

No use complaint to City Council, they belong to SUPP.

we all at mcnet would like to see u do that n post it in here, dun talk n become chicken like wat Kate90 said in other thread…

[quote=“MonkeyKing”][quote=“abby82”]at some junction there are so many banners and posters that you cant even see the cars coming from the other side!!
i hope they can find somewhere else to hang their flags!![/quote]

Gonna wait till this Saturday to get the banners disappear as the political parties have to take down their banners before the election date.
Most of the banners are from BN and SUPP cos they are too “Kiasu” & “Kiasi” type.[/quote]

its too dangerous and this thing cannot wait…they shud relocate the banners and flags asap.

SUPP (Miri) Contact no.
TEL: 085-423399
FAX: 085-413151

DAP (KCH) Contact no.
Tel +6082-335 531
Fax +6082-339 634
E-Mail dap@dapmalaysia.org <<< HQ email

SUPP (Miri) Contact no.
TEL: 085-423399
FAX: 085-413151

DAP (KCH) Contact no.
Tel +6082-335 531
Fax +6082-339 634
E-Mail dap@dapmalaysia.org <<< HQ email[/quote]

tq very much mush :smiley: