~~ Police Case ~~

do you all ever notice or not…

that, those who are driving so call police car… they never put on their bloody safety belt…
those who carry the law… didn’t carry by them self… like shyts…

take a video and post it on youtube…

then… rasa lar… mereka… damn!~

malaysia rulling… really suckies…always got room for improvement… and they just let it to grow mushroom… damn…
what the hell is in their mind!~ …

thinking of ’ kin sir… only… hahahah!~ or … gis sha…

this has been asked before and being put inside forum in “Utusan Harian” newspaper sometime like 2 years ago.

the answer was, they are allowed to do so, since police car can be categorized as special vehicles like the fire truck (for firemen) and ambulance hence they do not need to put on their seat belt as per se, can also ease them to quickly come out from their car in case there’s any emergency or crime to be happen.

don’t ask me, it has been answered by one of the top brass of the police commissioner in that news also, few days later.

not like the one… in taiwan…

hahhaha!~

thanks!!!~~~~~~~

i have saw a few policeman own motorcar have tinted very dark and some exhaust very noisy but no body catch…
fell like law is them…

They are exempt from seat belts, but doesn’t mean they are not allowed to use it. I personally think they should do so on routine patrols anyway to set a good example. That, and prevent injury on themselves in any case of accidents or criminals deliberately ramming them.

Maybe they have a "special licence " or “permitsion” not to follow the rule :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote=“ericat”]i have saw a few policeman own motorcar have tinted very dark and some exhaust very noisy but no body catch…
fell like law is them…[/quote]

write down their registration number and pass it on to JPJ… within weeks, they will get a letter from JPJ miri… and see what happen…

[quote=“ericat”]i have saw a few policeman own motorcar have tinted very dark and some exhaust very noisy but no body catch…
fell like law is them…[/quote]
my uncle is like that lo…hahahahaha…his a policemen…but y’know…hehe

I think JPJ also like that lo…not only cops…

they can do ,we kena saman… ini tinted,gelap sangat ni,boleh saman ni… ekzos,wahhhh, besar juge lubang ni,… power ke??

go bck 2 their hmes, look 8 their cars, worst … black all round, ekzos even my dog can go in… how 2 respect them when they themselves do it??

In australia they can use safety belt even when patrol and get down fast from car. why our local one cant?

its common nowdays la…thats why me and my friends call them “licensed gangter”…they basicaly can do anything and get away with it…unless its in the news such as bulletin utama or something like that…and btw,is gt wing legal?i heard thats its not legal.

There are modifications or installation of accessories that can be done without prior approval from the Director-General of the RTD, particularly modifications or fittings that do not affect the character, stability and safety of the vehicle:-

1. Installation of air spoiler at the front and rear.
  2. Installation of side skirt, aerofoil and door visor on a car.
  3. Installation of protecting guards at the front and rear of a car.
  4. Minor modifications on the radiator grilles, bonnet or the shape and design of the lights.
  5. Modification or installation of bigger bumpers (steel or fibreglass) at the front and rear.
  6. Installation of bigger rims and tyres.
  7. Installation of carrier brackets.
  8. Installation of additional brake light (red) or signal lights (amber).
  9. Installation of spot lights or halogen lights (both white and yellow) at the front only, in addition to existing lights.
  10. Installation of wind shield, fibreglass lamp cover and fibreglass engine cover on front part of motorcycle where the accessories are not protruding out of the ends of the motorcycle handles.

thanks for clearing things out BMyself…

as i know them r “suka suka” malaysia will become “suka suka” land not just only Boleh Land !!!

aiya…last week also when I sent my daughter to schoo, there’s this modified car in front of mine. Tinted windows and those ‘vroom vroom’ exhaust lah. Sekali the driver came out, police in uniform. Confused me!

I have a few policemen friend, not be surprised, their car is tinted very dark lagi, ezos pun besar besar, add skirt lagi, and PARKED IN FRONT OF KANOWIT POLICE STATION~ pengsan!!!

maybe like this their eaier to put the $ into the pocket lolzz…

ok talk about police car…last time i and my friend always found policewomen with police car ronda-ronda with their children also oh!!! what the hell…kerja pun bawa anak ka

they are allowed to drive and talking handphone at the same time also…few days ago…i saw this waja police car,driving on pujut high way…i potong his waja,sekali tengok…he is on the phone!LOL!driving while talking on the phone…illegal for us…legal for them…i ever saw kancil police car,policewomen driving…end up buying kuih at e-mart pasar tamu!!LOL…tea time for them i guess…