PM lauds Sarawak's loyalty to BN

PM lauds Sarawak’s loyalty to BN

KUCHING: Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi said yesterday he would not forget the people of Sarawak for their faith and confidence in Barisan Nasional all these years.
"Whatever little contribution we have made, the people in the state have never forgotten to vote for BN in the past general elections.

“Even though we are far from Sarawak, the people here are always dear to our hearts. This is because we both have the same objectives and directions,” said the prime minister at a dinner in conjunction with the yearly programme of the wives of BN elected representatives here last night.

Abdullah assured Sarawakians the Federal Government would continue to develop the state.

On the wives of BN elected representatives, he said they had a major role to play, first as role-models in society and as members of the Association of Wives of Ministers and Deputy Ministers (Bakti).
He said although Bakti members were of different races and religions, they were willing to serve the people and country through their voluntary work.

Chief Minister Tan Sri Abdul Taib Mahmud, in his speech, assured the prime minister none of the 30 members of parliament from the state would defect to the opposition.

“We might have been poor in the past, but Sarawak MPs are not for sale.”

Abdul Taib said the MPs would not forget the contributions BN had made to the state.

“So our loyalty and commitment will continue to be with BN.”

Earlier, in Serdang, Abdullah said the Anti-Corruption Agency would probe allegations of money politics in Umno on an ad hoc basis.

Commenting on a Sabah ACA investigation of two Umno Kota Kinabalu branch leaders for allegedly offering money to delegates to obtain nominations, he said he did not know details of the case, but “there could be certain aspects that caused the ACA to step in”.

Abdullah said a similar case had surfaced earlier this month when Mohd Nor Awang of the Seremban Umno division was detained by the agency for attempting to bribe a branch chief to nominate him, and this was the why Umno headquarters had decided to call on the ACA.

link:http://miricommunity.net/posting.php?mode=post&f=1

give us more oil royalty n change the merdeka day date to sept 1963, pak-loi lah!

Try posting this at the next election…I would be very suprised if this was still valid. Haha

puke

yes still sarawak is very loyal to BN…thanks sarawak for supporting BN.We are lucky to have a sleeping PM

That was our parent, its not your time anymore, BN … your on borrowed time now …

i wish this could be true and waiting for the moment sarawak ppl to wake up and support Pakatan Rakyat

“We might have been poor in the past, but Sarawak MPs are not for sale.”

hmmm… so in another words

“We are rich now, but Sarawak MPs are for sale.” :wink:

not for sale, but willingly to take offers ? ahahahahah

politics is owes angkat here angkat there, u think PM is so good wit Sarawak for no reasons? He’s just megeratkan silaturahim untuk kepentingan sendiri. CM a.k.a. Buaya Sarawak oso play along with the game.

Agree. Our private parts are being sold to BN and the west. What a “PIMP” :roll: But I guess alot of us have allowed it to happend during the last election.

loyalty my foot…

ur foot is loyal?good la…but thats the fact which u cant deny…BN stronghold…sarawak

aikss you felt the ‘pinch’ is it? :lol: :lol:

funny la this pak lah.When he first took over Pm job, he takes nearly 1 year to come to SWK.Even on the day miri statues was official change to city, he even care not to come to miri.At least Najib@n@#is given complement. Now ,haiya almost every month he dtg ke Sarawak. The sleeping leader nowdays like begger, coming to Sarawak ,ask for support.Sabahan already dont trust him, why should us.

WE SUPPORT THE REQUEST FOR 20% OIL REVENUE.WE ALSO DEMAND 16 SEPT AS MALAYSIA DAY.WE ALSO DEMAND NOT TO LEVEL US WITH PENINSULAR STATE AS WE DO NOT MERGE WITH THEM, BUT MERGE WITH PERSEKUTUAN TANAH MELAYU.

wake up my dear sarawak friends…lets change the govt

I still remmeber the past tread. You the one who call iban stupid. Now west malaysian come here kiss iban ass. :evil:

I still remmeber the past tread. You the one who call iban stupid. Now west malaysian come here kiss iban a**. :evil:[/quote]

when someone kisses your arse, it doesn’t mean he thinks you are smart.

on the contrary, if someone thinks you are smart hence kissing your arss is not going to get him any favour, he probably won’t bother to do that…

no one bother to kiss my arse. it doesn’t mean that everyone think i’m smart, it’s just that everyone knows i’ve no favour to give :oops:

ohh no … i feel the flame in my ass is burningggggggggggggggg

I still remmeber the past tread. You the one who call iban stupid. Now west malaysian come here kiss iban a**. :evil:[/quote]

when someone kisses your arse, it doesn’t mean he thinks you are smart.

on the contrary, if someone thinks you are smart hence kissing your arss is not going to get him any favour, he probably won’t bother to do that…

no one bother to kiss my arse. it doesn’t mean that everyone think i’m smart, it’s just that everyone knows i’ve no favour to give :oops:[/quote]

Because i am stupidhead :mrgreen:

I still remmeber the past tread. You the one who call iban stupid. Now west malaysian come here kiss iban a**. :evil:[/quote]…ur a nut head i guess…the topic is over and now its diff…you such ]…up to u la