Pls support Miri Style!

Hi Miricommunity, thanks for viewing my thread

We are having a project for Oppa Miri Style, what the problem is we have budget issues, so anyone can help pls help! (not asking for donation)
we need: Cameraman
someone who can transport us here there

Pls, we really need your support! Our time had not much left, so support us! Thanks very much
FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Miri-Sty … 7397701500

Oh ya we’ll be dancing at parkson new wing (date not yet comfirm coz havent tell the receptionist)

go go gangnam style…

Get some originality…it is over done! let it go!

But… but… the Gangnam Style fad is almost over!

[attachment=0]index.jpg[/attachment]

Is Too Late!!!
Almost out of date (_)
not Hot already~

http://d22zlbw5ff7yk5.cloudfront.net/images/cm-23450-5509d6b0af1152.jpeg

nokia 7610’s camera okay? :shock:

well … they are working up the balls to go perform in public.
give them a chance.

okay…i give them chance… :slight_smile: :slight_smile: 8) 8) 8) 8)

How long you need for the shoot? When? Have you applied for authorization from parkson or any filming site?

lol, why parkson, flashmob dance always at parkson, boringg. choose other place. seek assistance from meritz sky bar…or beach republic.

or marina bay boat area. ask permission or talk with the boats owners so u guys can film there. try something unique n diff from others. only my op.

haha lols. people who do this really have sooooooooooo much free time. :stuck_out_tongue:

at least they dare to give a shot…mirians dont support mirians, how to improve??

[quote=“crthompson”]Hi Miricommunity, thanks for viewing my thread

We are having a project for Oppa Miri Style, what the problem is we have budget issues, so anyone can help pls help! (not asking for donation)

Pls, we really need your support! Our time had not much left, so support us! Thanks very much

Oh ya we’ll be dancing at parkson new wing (date not yet comfirm coz havent tell the receptionist)[/quote]

I want to ask you something. Do you think it’s enough to simply ask the receptionist? It’s not as simple as that you know.

1. Cameraman? So you have your own camera? There are lots of issues here. If you want to organize such thing, please do it properly.

[quote=“Anhelicoodle”][quote=“crthompson”]Hi Miricommunity, thanks for viewing my thread

Oh ya we’ll be dancing at parkson new wing (date not yet comfirm coz havent tell the receptionist)[/quote]

I want to ask you something. Do you think it’s enough to simply ask the receptionist? It’s not as simple as that you know.

1. Cameraman? So you have your own camera? There are lots of issues here. If you want to organize such thing, please do it properly.[/quote]
    Yes have camera but donno got enough time. One day shoot can. But no more than that. Unless a week after. I just Need a laptop on site. I transfer video and my work is done.

my advice. dont do it.
1st u have no experience
2nd this gangnam style fever are over already…
3rd malaysia are the top producer of gangnam style parody liow
4th u will get fked upside down for ruining miri city name
5th read 1st advice to 5th

LOL I pity the TS, planner of this activity. hahaa. i think u better do Macarena dance moves or Waka Waka ok? Bring back the old memories instead of doing this oppa thingy. poor u, ada hati mau buat, semua orang hantam u punya plan, hhahhaha.

[quote=“Legend”]my advice. dont do it.
1st u have no experience
2nd this gangnam style fever are over already…
3rd malaysia are the top producer of gangnam style parody liow
4th u will get fked upside down for ruining miri city name
5th read 1st advice to 5th[/quote]

op op op op op op :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: