Pizza Hut Miri

nope. Just deli wings double charge. Overall, RM67 lor. Expensive ah? Still that can be refund but their service sucks lor.

Spartan, you said it’s better than before. Hmm…now I think it’s because of the way I look that they serve me badly?? Maybe hor…coz it’s not like once but all the time lor. Never smile and ask them for service also takes them long time to come.

Alright… swing it over to F & B section… :lol:

Alright… swing it over to F & B section… :lol:[/quote]

Um…smallee. Is it my fault I didn’t put it in F&B? Sorry ah. :wink: Coz Im not very good with this lor…sorry to trouble you, bro. :lol:

nope. Just deli wings double charge. Overall, RM67 lor. Expensive ah? Still that can be refund but their service sucks lor.

Spartan, you said it’s better than before. Hmm…now I think it’s because of the way I look that they serve me badly?? Maybe hor…coz it’s not like once but all the time lor. Never smile and ask them for service also takes them long time to come.[/quote]

must be because of my striking good looks

Spartan, you said it’s better than before. Hmm…now I think it’s because of the way I look that they serve me badly?? Maybe hor…coz it’s not like once but all the time lor. Never smile and ask them for service also takes them long time to come.[/quote]

must be because of my striking good looks[/quote]

yeeer deh. Itu dia Spartan. Maybe they forgot to charge you on several item also…wahhh…next time, u go, let me know. I pinjam your good looks for them to give me good service lor. hahahaha

It’s true dat some of the waiter/ waitress is giving poker face or deliberately ignored u.

For express lunch, if it is not served after 30 minutes, i think u can ask for *discount.
*Terms n condition apply…

If u r not happy of serving, pls complain straight to the supervisor or the manager.
Usually they have a log book to note down all the activities n complaint from d customer.
Once a while the area manager would come n take a look at the log book.

If it really bad, kol d call center no 1300-88-25-25 n ask for dat Miri Area manager phone hp.
then u can complaint like hell…

If u r very fussy n complaint like hell during a meal in pizza hut, u probably gettin a discount or some free small meal…

i work at shakey’s pizza in kl last time…i know la…

also, don’t forget to check out the pizza hut website for promotions

http://www.pizzahut.com.my/highlights_jr.html

For me i prefer Fratini for the food and the better service. (hehe, also go once in awhile only)

Pizza hut seldom go unless family dinner (my bros likes them). Yes, u r right with regards to their pushing and sour face treatment.

Some one mentioned that they are the only pizza place in town. Lets hope some one brings in another pizza place and we will see how they fare then.

At the moment they are monopoly…“u don;t want to eat here fine, look at the people waiting for the seats”. Thats their mentality at the moment.

Val, if more people experienced what u gone through…i am sure they will have less people eating there liaw.

My experience with Pizzza Hut in Bintang plaza.

1st time…Home delivery…Pizza was half baked (or half cooked) .Immediately I called up the duty Manager and told him politely this is the first time I’m receiving this type of Pizza.He apologised and asked me to go next day to get a new Pizza, which I did.

Few times at the restaraunt, I noticed thier service is very slow.But to be fair,I noticed this mostly on the weekends when the place is fully packed.
I have not been on the weekdays.

I also notice the taste of Pizzas is not consistent.Somtimes less ingredients,sometimes more,sometimes half cooked…

I suggest if you are not happy, you talk to the duty Manager and tell them polietly ( Please do not through your anger at them),most of times they will apologise and correct it.Though at times, you will come across Malaysianiesed Staffs who will not even bother to say sorry and show a sour face to you.

Coincidently this post makes me to cross 10,000 points in MC net…hehehe…Administrators and Moderators please note my next target will be 100,000 points…hehehe…

Yeah. i think if they still don’t improve, people will go elsewhere to eat coz this is not KL. People don’t queue up and wait for their seats and then…be seated and wait for their foods and it takes forever…and serve with a poker face…not with a smile.

Still, I will continue to go there. Hehehehe…“The ONE and ONLY Pizza Hut in Miri” mah…Just hope they’ll do something to their service lor. :wink:

Yeah. i think if they still don’t improve, people will go elsewhere to eat coz this is not KL. People don’t queue up and wait for their seats and then…be seated and wait for their foods and it takes forever…and serve with a poker face…not with a smile.

Still, I will continue to go there. Hehehehe…“The ONE and ONLY Pizza Hut in Miri” mah…Just hope they’ll do something to their service lor. :wink:[/quote]

dont there anymore. just go Fratinni :slight_smile:

i made my own pizza last sunday

was that pizza type R or siR you had made?

The last time I went there …I got ery frustrated too, … very hungry at first , but after the Hell that I went through in their outlet … Terus kenyang … ATTITUDE problem … :wink: :wink: :wink:

The staff do their work just for the sake of working and not service oriented, …

I would said their service is very very uncivilised … :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: Very Very frustrated … :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Spend so much money and what we got in return ? very very very bad service … Thanks for bringing up the matter guys … :wink: :wink: :wink:

According to the Pizza Hut website, you can fill in a customer feedback form here:
http://www.qsrbrands.com/English/FlashS … shForm.asp

Maybe if they get enough complaints, they will do something.

[quote=“azleena”]According to the Pizza Hut website, you can fill in a customer feedback form here:
http://www.qsrbrands.com/English/FlashS … shForm.asp

Maybe if they get enough complaints, they will do something.[/quote]

Guys… do write in there… might get some free pizza on your next round as a compensation. :lol:

look like all the ppl have the same problem with pizza hut…

my experience is very much similar…i try not to go there during the weekend as when they are too many customer, their service is really bad…food come very slow, the pizza sometime do taste out of standard and the way they treat the customer, might as well go to those old coffee shop

problem wit monopoly is very easy to notice. cineplex, pizza hut and many more to come…so for those who think that miri need the rescue from shin yang…pls think again…some of the business they have not involved is not because they don’t want to but because they could not fulfilled certain criteria to get into the industry set by the federal government. notice i use “federal” goverment not “state” government?..

sorry for out of topics…

By the way anyone in the community knows anyone working for Pizza Hut ?
Let their managers knows that we are talking about them here … :wink: :wink:

Hopefully this will help them to see things in a better way or they could be losing alot (well if they still have the feeling treating their customer well ! or if they think that they can effort to lose one or two customers…Never Mind !) Well you know there a kind of attitude “yang tidak apa punya …”

:wink: :wink:

Rules of compounding :-

When 1 customer experience unpleasant service at your outlet … he/she will tell 8 of his/her friends. Well the other 8 will tell another 4 of their friends … and the numbers goes on …

Send your complaints to the main headquarters in Texas…that will really get the local manager to do something

CORPORATE INFORMATION
Pizza Hut, Inc.
14841 Dallas Parkway
Dallas, TX 75254

Phone: 1-972-338-7700

Media & Press Kits: 1-972-338-7844

Franchise & Investor Relations: 1-866-298-6986
Or visit Become a Franchisee.

For donation requests, please review our Corporate Contribution Guidelines.

http://www.pizzahut.com/ContactUs.aspx

u really sure the manager in dallas will take action against tempat macam miri, sarawak??
Really is the service that bad???
Ok i must admit i seldom go to pizza hut coz i cant really take pizza. If take pizza few hours later sure cirit-birit. Anyone know y ar?
But i have pizza occasionally with friends or sumtimes family members.
The last time i went is ok lor… on weekdays lar. Not tat bad oso.
The food served is delicious, on time and the staffs are friendly enough in front of me.
Of coz i hate it when they are laughing and talking loudly in front of the table where the pizza keluar from the kitchen.
But i dont really mind lar. At least my pizza is served on time. And the waitress even told me that i can refill my drinks. Free-flow lar… Of coz lar i refill a few times and the staffs are still smiling back at me. :lol:

Is it becoz of my ‘look’??? :wink: