Pizza Hut Miri

Sigh!! Anyone been to the newly-renovated Pizza Hut restaurant here in Miri? Any feedback? I don’t want to rant in here but just want to share my ‘bad’ experience with you guys.

After they renovated, I’ve been there 3 times (because I couldn’t believed their service has turned from excellent to very bad) They used to have very good service and the staffs is attentive and efficient. But now after the renovation, not only the food is not as nice…(they always serve me cold pizza and deli wings)…the staffs always give poker face or when I called up to them, they’ll get another fellow waiter/waitress but the other one will push to another one…and it goes on. Aduh…maybe they don’t like the way I look, that’s y they dun want to serve me ah.

Then, this afternoon, I went there again for lunch. Initially wanted to go McD but they said hv to wait half an hour for the fried chicken so go to Pizza Hut lor. Ordered the express lunch meal and took them like 20 minutes…but while waiting, the waitress forgot to serve the drinks and soup…meaning…we waiting for 20 minutes and when I asked the waitress who took our order…she went back to the menu…see thru it and realised oh…our meal includes drink and soup…then she served the soups and drinks…frustrating lor…

Lastly…when the billed came…RM83 over…for a plate of 6pcs deli wings, 1 regular pizza (RM18+), and the express lunch meal (RM14+). Checked through it…they double charged me. Sigh!! Disappointed lor me coz I used to love Pizza Hut very much mah…

Haiz!! OK lah…I admit I’m ranting a bit here lor…but I hope they’ll improve their service and the foods quality now that they are nicely renovated but a bit cramp inside there coz the table all so near to each other.

:o :o :o :o

as i say again…they r the ONLY ONE in miri again. heheheeee…

wahhhhh…OKAY. Maybe lor…but still, service is very important lah in the food industry. One and only so what leh? Got Frattini also wor…altho I dunno how’s the food at Fratinni lah.

Similar to what happened to our ONE AND ONLY cineplex.

Y ah?? Just because they r one and only, they just cincai lai…and give us the impression of “take it or leave it”. Sigh! Such a disappointment. :lol: :lol:

Hey… we still have fratini rite? or just simply DIY la at home… :slight_smile:

where is it located?

Right. We still hv Frattini. Go Frattini lor for pizza now. Hope their service will be good and the food too.

wahhh…u not try yet at Fratinni ?
the food at there Super Taste ! and dont forget the price also Super Expensive ! :slight_smile:

wow…RM 83, thats crazy!

Personally I have found it to be somewhat better than before, although it is a bit noisy for me
My 3 year old daughter loves it there, she even dances in the baby chair

RM83 just for your lunch ?? wow…so kaya lar lu. :slight_smile:

If i m in your shoes… I will ask to talk to their on duty manager… and as for me… if their pizza is serve cold… i do not even want to eat and what I will do is… get them to change. Easy to talk… and easy to do…

Btw, I moved this topic from News section to Feedback for our Miri City…

I’ve been there 3 times (because I couldn’t believed their service has turned from excellent to very bad) They used to have very good service and the staffs is attentive and efficient. But now after the renovation, not only the food is not as nice…(they always serve me cold pizza and deli wings)…the staffs always give poker face or when I called up to them, they’ll get another fellow waiter/waitress but the other one will push to another one…and it goes on. Aduh…maybe they don’t like the way I look, that’s y they dun want to serve me ah.

Hmm? I thought the service in Miri (or should i SAY IN malaysia) is never good? i am not surprised at this lah, Val.

smallee shouldn’t it be in food & beverages?

But anyway if it is as bad as it turned out to be there is something seriously wrong with their management - unless they are either totally oblivious to the situation or are willing to resolve the situation quickly -

frattini’s pizza not that nice…pizza hut’s pizza is still the best for me…

Try Siamese secret Hawaii pizza. It da best!

ever try also…not really that best la…the price u have to see also… :stuck_out_tongue:

No lar. I told them to check again and in de end, they found out they charged me double for the deli wings…and refund me my money lor. :lol:

wth?? deli wing double charge and yet rm83?? i tot all double charge…wah lau eh…